Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
is there any benefit from removing the intake resonator?
I'm a bit confused with what you're asking here. The whole air box and resonator assembly will need to be removed for installation.

When do think you will release just the blue hose piece?

Also, the intercooler and cvt cooler?

Thanks!
Our prototype stock-replacement silicone piece is on its way. If everything checks out, these should be able to ship within 1 - 2 months.

The intercooler is getting ready to enter the final stages of development as we speak. Expect updates and a thread on this when everything is finalized. Typically there is a 90 day lead time or so from the time prototype intercooler assembly is finished until the first batch can ship. The end tanks and intercooler core will have to be custom designed and manufactured, along with tooling.

The CVT cooler is pretty much ready to test once we design our thermostat adapter/fitting piece. This piece will be designed after we finish the intercooler project.

It's the next gen whale pen is!
This one should perform a bit better ;)
Sponsored

ryan714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I'm a bit confused with what you're asking here. The whole air box and resonator assembly will need to be removed for installation.

Our prototype stock-replacement silicone piece is on its way. If everything checks out, these should be able to ship within 1 - 2 months.

The intercooler is getting ready to enter the final stages of development as we speak. Expect updates and a thread on this when everything is finalized. Typically there is a 90 day lead time or so from the time prototype intercooler assembly is finished until the first batch can ship. The end tanks and intercooler core will have to be custom designed and manufactured, along with tooling.

The CVT cooler is pretty much ready to test once we design our thermostat adapter/fitting piece. This piece will be designed after we finish the intercooler project.

This one should perform a bit better ;)
My bad, for some reason I was thinking of a SRI instead of a CAI. Either way, if I have an SRI, would there be any problems if I removed the intake resonator?

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
Any idea if this will be compatible with the giant Canadian wiper fluid reservoir? I believe it sits in the same area behind the fender.
My res is on pass side. You guys have them on drivers side up there?

jeffbatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan, 2000 S2000
Thanks again.

Is the black tube going to be silicone as well, or a more rigid plastic?

Last edited:

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Down pipe ordered!

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
My bad, for some reason I was thinking of a SRI instead of a CAI. Either way, if I have an SRI, would there be any problems if I removed the intake resonator?
There should be no problems.

Any idea if this will be compatible with the giant Canadian wiper fluid reservoir? I believe it sits in the same area behind the fender.
Sadly, it does not look like this will work, but we will look into this. Our replacement hose and/or drop-in filter might be better suited :(

Usdm res swap? Its going to be all the rage up north so you guys can run CAI...:cool:
Maybe we will offer a USDM res conversion kit, or "winter-mode delete kit." :rofl:

Thanks again.

Is the black tube going to be silicone as well, or a more rigid plastic?
As of right now the plan is to make this in silicone, as the production cust will be much cheaper, meaning a cheaper sale price. However, we are looking into options.

Down pipe ordered!
Awesome! Thank you!

jeffbatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan, 2000 S2000
Cool.

I know I asked before but if you do it in CF I will buy one for sure. I realize it will be much more $$.