PRL FMIC stencil?

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
I am thinking of ordering the PRL FMIC and cant decide if i should get the stencil or not. What are your opinions? I have a blue coupe if you want to take that into consideration.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will go with no stencil when I upgrade my FMIC. I don't think it looks bad I'm just more interested in keeping things low key.

OP
OP
TheRealWizzy

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
I will go with no stencil when I upgrade my FMIC. I don't think it looks bad I'm just more interested in keeping things low key.
I think it would look good if the honey comb wasnt blocking it which Is why I think im going to go without

luispe7

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
You can always make your own stencil and spray paint some boobs or something on there ;)
do you know what kind of spray paint to buy for painting the stencil on the fmic?

cmunoz1795

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
I am thinking of ordering the PRL FMIC and cant decide if i should get the stencil or not. What are your opinions? I have a blue coupe if you want to take that into consideration.
I got it for mine, something to make it different then other si's on the road. if anything you can always order it, doesn't cost anything extra, and that way if you decide you want to add it later on to your fmic, you can.

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Our kits come standard with a stencil included in the box so you can decide if you'd like to paint it on or not! :)
Sponsored