PMM for MSRP opportunity

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
You read my mind! Everyone wants white cuz its the "type R" color but it then becomes so damn common. Unfortunately when I purchase I didn't have a choice but Im happy I ended up with PMM. Any color was really OK for me except black. I didn't want black because this car has soo many black accents that need to be distinguished and having black it all blends in which doesn't look special.

We use to tell customers that wanted a white car, "Why would you pay all this money for a colorless car?!?!"

I probably have to get a white only because resale . Still prefer pmm.

xpimpindistressx

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma Offroad
Country flag
I probably have to get a white only because resale . Still prefer pmm.
this is a very tru statement BUT i don't intent to sell this car ever!!!!!!!! so i say go for the color you really want not because what everyone else is getting

Liebestraume

First Name
Azo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP CTR, 2015 Porsche GR GT3, 2017 Camaro 1SS, 2017 VW GTI
@CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE I advertised for you on FB group. maybe a beer for me too buddy =)
this is a very tru statement BUT i don't intent to sell this car ever!!!!!!!! so i say go for the color you really want not because what everyone else is getting
Probably going to take it, no need for anyone on FB :p

I'd say go for the color option that makes you happiest.
Feels bad whenever you look at a CW CTR and end up regretting that you didn't get one.

Life's too short to worry about resale value when you're paying 40k for a Civic :)

xpimpindistressx

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma Offroad
Country flag
Probably going to take it, no need for anyone on FB :p

I'd say go for the color option that makes you happiest.
Feels bad whenever you look at a CW CTR and end up regretting that you didn't get one.

Life's too short to worry about resale value when you're paying 40k for a Civic :)
then a beer from you too buddy =)

Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
I have a PMM that I might give up as well. Next in line, probably delivery in august as production 6/2x/17. MSRP + 400-500 in accessories. Someone give me money so I can pay adm on my go to color, black!

thavens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hond Accord Sedan
Country flag
I have a PMM that I might give up as well. Next in line, probably delivery in august as production 6/2x/17. MSRP + 400-500 in accessories. Someone give me money so I can pay adm on my go to color, black!
What state?

xpimpindistressx

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma Offroad
Country flag
better call your dealer first to make sure you can transfer

Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
better call your dealer first to make sure you can transfer
They said it would be fine when I engaged the person that set me up with the deal a month ago. I want to make sure I find someone interested first before I poke at it again. I did get transferred to an actual salesperson. (The last person was a customer relations person). I will most likely convince them tho, as I'll be leaving my deposit there anyways to buy accessories, etc from them and not the dealer I will get my black from.

xpimpindistressx

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma Offroad
Country flag
They said it would be fine when I engaged the person that set me up with the deal a month ago. I want to make sure I find someone interested first before I poke at it again. I did get transferred to an actual salesperson. (The last person was a customer relations person). I will most likely convince them tho, as I'll be leaving my deposit there anyways to buy accessories, etc from them and not the dealer I will get my black from.
cool beans. good luck

OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag