Country flag

Dan0974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2009 Civic Si, 2017 ABM Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I hadn't bought one yet, I would have jumped all over this. PMM was tied for first for me.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Hey, honestly dont short change pmm. You gotta see it in person. It's the perfect contrast between paint and black trim. It shines like liquid in person, photos don't do it justice. I was at a show with my pmm and another guy with a black one. He left after mine was getting all the attention. Plus everyone wants white , I've seen photos of shows and all the Rs are white... boring, why be like everyone else.

xpimpindistressx

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma Offroad
Country flag
Hey, honestly dont short change pmm. You gotta see it in person. It's the perfect contrast between paint and black trim. It shines like liquid in person, photos don't do it justice. I was at a show with my pmm and another guy with a black one. He left after mine was getting all the attention. Plus everyone wants white , I've seen photos of shows and all the Rs are white... boring, why be like everyone else.
You read my mind! Everyone wants white cuz its the "type R" color but it then becomes so damn common. Unfortunately when I purchase I didn't have a choice but Im happy I ended up with PMM. Any color was really OK for me except black. I didn't want black because this car has soo many black accents that need to be distinguished and having black it all blends in which doesn't look special.

We use to tell customers that wanted a white car, "Why would you pay all this money for a colorless car?!?!"

c0sm0s

the m0derater
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Acura RSX Type S, 2017 Honda Civic Type R #4026
Country flag
They able to do everything over online or do you need to be in person to complete the purchase?

Last edited: