RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Didn't the Type R concept have 4 tailpipes? Heck... just give the Type R like 12 tail pipes and call it a day... make two of them diesel truck style smoke stacks. hahaha
Sponsored

Whoosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
These images show just how much sportier the 2016 Civic design is compared to previous generations, even base models. This Si design would have been aggressive enough for a Type R not long ago.

Alaa Batata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
I honestly can't wait unit the Si comes out, I'v been waiting for this car since June!! whats pissing me off is that they haven't spoke and said anything yet about it. I hope Honda doesn't change much from what we saw in the concept and release it before the new years.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
I honestly can't wait unit the Si comes out, I'v been waiting for this car since June!! whats pissing me off is that they haven't spoke and said anything yet about it. I hope Honda doesn't change much from what we saw in the concept and release it before the new years.
I think lots of us are here for the Si but we'll be able to learn a lot from the upcoming sedan reviews anyway. If the base car is good it'll pretty much guarantee the Si will be real good. Until we see the Si revealed I'll just keep reloading these pics hah.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic si
Ummm why just one exhaust ...the si needs 2 exhaust pipes....quad exhaust would he nice but at least 2 wife mouth exhausts !!! Can someone tell me why that is . is it the platform it's on or what? Just why only one on every si?

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ummm why just one exhaust ...the si needs 2 exhaust pipes....quad exhaust would he nice but at least 2 wife mouth exhausts !!! Can someone tell me why that is . is it the platform it's on or what? Just why only one on every si?
Calm down there sparky... these aren't real pictures of the Si... an artist just did these as a guess.

The Si most likely will have dual exhaust. The regular 1.5T in the civic does, so that pretty much seals the deal that the Si will as well.

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
Very very nice renders. Seem to be very accurate. Agree with the rest this is gonna sell like crazy

s2ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000
Calm down there sparky... these aren't real pictures of the Si... an artist just did these as a guess.

The Si most likely will have dual exhaust. The regular 1.5T in the civic does, so that pretty much seals the deal that the Si will as well.
It'll likely have dual exhausts, but will they be tucked under the rear bumper like the regular 1.5T or will Si actually get cut outs to show off them pipes.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It'll likely have dual exhausts, but will they be tucked under the rear bumper like the regular 1.5T or will Si actually get cut outs to show off them pipes.
Most likely they'll show. Just like the current car, the Si is the only car sporting an exhaust tip. Honda has apparently classified exhaust pipes as a sporty car only feature.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic si
What if the exhaust pipes come out where the black indentations are!!!! And I hope they have the grey color that is found in the Audi rs7 I think it's called sanzuski grey.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
What if the exhaust pipes come out where the black indentations are!!!! And I hope they have the grey color that is found in the Audi rs7 I think it's called sanzuski grey.
While that would look nice for a little while, usually cars that have the exhaust tip finisher built into the bumper also get a bunch of black soot buildup on the bumper.

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Most likely they'll show. Just like the current car, the Si is the only car sporting an exhaust tip. Honda has apparently classified exhaust pipes as a sporty car only feature.
Makes a car appear more "green" if you can't see the exhaust.
It's funny that some companies want their cars to fake a more eco/green look and others to fake a more sporty look.

Completely fake exhaust on one side --

Honda Civic 10th gen Our 2016 Honda Civic Si Coupe preview render images {filename}

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Right? you have so many car companies pumping totally fake engine and exhaust sounds in through the speakers. That seems insane to me and stupid. Yea it sounds nice, but that's not what the car actually sounds like.

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
I think two of my biggest peeves when it comes to fake stuff is the fake exhaust outlet as pointed out above, and fake hood/fender vents.
Sponsored