First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si 2017 Civic SI x2
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

So I had the chance to take my car back to the dyno with Daniel from Church Automotive and it made 322Hp & 380Trq. Still on E85 and I know dyno's are just a tool..but I figured i'd share anyway.

Attached shows the improvements from the last time I was on the dyno (Aug).
Only changes; I got rid of the stock mid pipe and most importantly all the FlashPro software updates since my last tune allowed Daniel to work his magic. I must admit this is one fun daily!!!
To see the latest updates quicker, follow my pages: @OsosikMedia (I also posted a video of a quick 1st & 2nd gear pull...spoiler alert - I need better tires).

Upgrades:
Hondata FlashPro
Ethanol Content Sensor
Injen Intercooler/Pipes/CAI
Clutch Masters Full Face Ceramic
Wilwood BBK
Hasport Rear Mount
DB Tuned
Torco SR-5 motor oil

Honda Civic 10th gen Ososik 300+HP - Updated Software = Updated Power IMG_20171114_212022
Sponsored

Last edited:

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
WOW...amazing results. I am seriously blown away by the potential of this 1.5T motor...honestly never thought we'd see #s this high, especially with the stock turbo!

What were your boost levels for this pull?

J3T

First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Geez that’s a lot of money right there, I guess all those would be on my future shopping list too.

OP
OP
OsosikMedia

OsosikMedia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Geez that’s a lot of money right there, I guess all those would be on my future shopping list too.
Worth every penny! These cars are amazing.

OP
OP
OsosikMedia

OsosikMedia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
For those who don't follow my pages, here is a video I posted after the dyno. Feel free to follow my Youtube account as well for future update build videos and other car related things I get into throughout the year.

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I thought the rods can't handle past 300wtq :eek:?
I think we're all still learning the limits of this *very* strong motor. The tune does matter though, not just the raw amount of torque being output.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

So I had the chance to take my car back to the dyno with Daniel from Church Automotive and it made 322Hp & 380Trq. Still on E85 and I know dyno's are just a tool..but I figured i'd share anyway.

Only changes; I got rid of the stock mid pipe and most importantly all the FlashPro software updates since my last tune allowed Daniel to work his magic. I must admit this is one fun daily!!!
To see the latest updates quicker, follow my pages: @OsosikMedia (I also posted a video of a quick 1st & 2nd gear pull...spoiler alert - I need better tires).

Upgrades:
Hondata FlashPro
Ethanol Content Sensor
Wilwood BBK
Hasport Rear Mount
DB Tuned
Torco SR-5 motor oil

IMG_20171114_212022.jpg

I know this may be hard to answer but how significant do you think the mid pipe (Front pipe?) change was? I ended up putting my midpipe back on since it didn't make sense to me to keep the stock exhaust pipe size and upgrade the mid pipe. I don't have a Si but same overall setup. I will be following a similar path of modification power wise, just with a drastically different torque curve (CVT). Thanks!

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
For those who don't follow my pages, here is a video I posted after the dyno. Feel free to follow my Youtube account as well for future update build videos and other car related things I get into throughout the year.

wow

05NBPDC5

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RDX A-Spec SH-AWD
Country flag
I'd love to see the dyno numbers on Vit's rollers.

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

Upgrades:
Hondata FlashPro
Ethanol Content Sensor
Wilwood BBK
Hasport Rear Mount
DB Tuned
Torco SR-5 motor oil

IMG_20171114_212022.jpg
You should totally share this tune as downloadable to FlashPro users running similar components!
Sponsored