Not open for further replies.

lbiaggi

First Name
Light
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Honda Prelude SI
What is everyones beef with the 20's? What are you going to complain about next....the heavily bolstered seats? Brakes are too big?

This isn't a car that is built for getting groceries and hauling the soccer balls.
Thank you Sir cannot say better
Sponsored

lbiaggi

First Name
Light
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Honda Prelude SI
Have you driven a new Mustang? The motor is nice but the car is an absolute bore to drive, it has no character at all. Ford made it too refined, too easy to drive....I know that sounds wrong and weird but it's true.
I drove it for our weeding cos my wife wanted to rent one. After nights asking lord forgiveness and using some holy water .. I really realized what a boring cheaply made car thats why you get all that specs for that price. Then thanked god my dad raised me with Hondas and Italian cars

Coach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V KTuned
Country flag
I love it, but thought it would be a 2018 MY. This makes me want to wait another 6-7 months for the 2018 as this will have a birthday within 8 months of release. By then the demand will cool down and we'll have some of the bugs worked out. In the mean time...anxiously awaiting the reviews.

My sister has a new Mustang GT (6 spd) and I must say it felt heavy, dull, and fairly slow. It handled worse than my Accord hybrid. The ZL1 however...

limitedslip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Si coupe, 13 Si coupe, 10 Si Coupe
I drove it for our weeding cos my wife wanted to rent one. After nights asking lord forgiveness and using some holy water .. I really realized what a boring cheaply made car thats why you get all that specs for that price. Then thanked god my dad raised me with Hondas and Italian cars
Italian cars .... they say that Honda had a close look at the Alfa-Romeo GTV coupe back when they designed the 8th Gen ... very similar in weight and wheelbase

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
What is everyones beef with the 20's? What are you going to complain about next....the heavily bolstered seats? Brakes are too big?

This isn't a car that is built for getting groceries and hauling the soccer balls.
I'll deal with it, where I live the roads are a catastrophe. Considering NJ pays some of the highest taxes in the country they should all look like racetracks, but they don't. I live with 215/40/18s on my Mugen so I guess I'll learn to deal with those as well. Don't get me wrong, I don't have an issue with them as far as it's a 20" wheel WTF, it's more of a I don't want to change wheels and tires monthly. I do plan on getting the tire and wheel protection from honda so there's that.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
So what do we think will differ between the UK version and the USA version? Hopefully not too much...
It should be the exact same car all around the world, minus side marker colour and legal things. It will be the same car from what I've read.

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
I'm going to be very disappointed if Euro spec gets all the safety nannies such as sensing and yet US spec doesn't... it's one of the key reasons why I put money down assuming it would be like the previous model type R with great daily functions!

Status
Not open for further replies.