First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
wassup guys. new here. so yesterday when I first found that the type r will be releasing in my city which is Jacksonville florida. I scramble around called every single dealership near me asking on more info on it with very little info. my friend text me around 12 pm. said there was a championship white one at a dealership but the guy that posted it on Facebook didn't wanna say where so I was on a hunt ! lol making sure no one else beat me to it. I made it to the right dealership at around 2 pm. asked info about it and off rip they told me adm is 10k and its in the back getting inspected. told the salesman let me at least see the car first he said sure. car pulled into the showroom. and I was speechless so amazed at this point I was like shit I would pay anything to have this car. other people started showing up asking questions and I pulled him to the side said alright deal pull out the papers. I know a lot of people would call me dumb for paying 10k over but I been waiting for this car to come to the US for a while now and I got the money for it so why not. other dealership around here had it at 20k plus over msrp. all in all the handling to me is perfect. acceleration is alright since I'm use to my 2016 m3. but the car overall is very nice might be too "all in your face" but if your a true Honda enthusiast you will appreciate this car. I bought this car as a collector item. probably take it out once a week. but here are some pictures enjoy ! ill take some more better pictures hopefully tomorrow.

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

FullSizeR.jpg
Supposed to post in these threads for numbers.
50 threads of "I have my car" is going to be rough.

http://www.civicx.com/threads/production-numbers-in-this-thread.12235/

http://www.civicx.com/threads/this-thread-is-for-those-who-have-taken-delivery.12234/
Sponsored

Ruckus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R. 2012 Honda Ruckus. 2001 civic sedan. 2012 accord sedan.
Country flag
they need to create a sticky thread for everyone to post on i feel, so they see it at the top of the page. also he said he was new and super excited, cant blame him :dunno:

Angry-cop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee, 04 4 Runner, 07 FZ1000, 17 Civic Type R
Congrats buddy. Enjoy it! I saw you said something about the excellertion not impressing you because of your M3. It feels a lot slower ?

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R
If you don't mind someone asking, what is your profession?
nah I don't mind. I have a nail salon and co own a tattoo business with my brother in law. family been in the nail business since forever lol good money and you get to talk to women all day lol. Vietnamese man thats all we do is nail shops and restaurant.

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
nah I don't mind. I have a nail salon and co own a tattoo business with my brother in law. family been in the nail business since forever lol good money and you get to talk to women all day lol. Vietnamese man thats all we do is nail shops and restaurant.
I can attest to this, I have a Vietnamese friend that owns a nail salon and drives a GTR, NSX and S2000....

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats buddy. Enjoy it! I saw you said something about the excellertion not impressing you because of your M3. It feels a lot slower ?
well my m3 is rwd and 450hp 406ft full torque kicks in at around 1850 rpm if I remember correctly. so its instantly. don't get me wrong it feels quick for a Honda Civic. and R+ mode will make you smile like a kid plus the bov sound omfg :spaz:

Boba Debt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Long Bed, 2017 WRX STi
Country flag
OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
here is what use to be my first baby but now my second that the type r is here. the blue em1 is also my daily driver too

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! FullSizeR-2

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! FullSizeR-3

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! IMG_2027

Angry-cop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee, 04 4 Runner, 07 FZ1000, 17 Civic Type R
well my m3 is rwd and 450hp 406ft full torque kicks in at around 1850 rpm if I remember correctly. so its instantly. don't get me wrong it feels quick for a Honda Civic. and R+ mode will make you smile like a kid plus the bov sound omfg :spaz:
Yea I get ya that's a big jump in HP. I turned my 2014 SI in back in April and have been driving my 4 runner so it's probably gonna feel like a rocket ship to me
Sponsored