officially an type r owner !!!

Boba Debt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Long Bed, 2017 WRX STi
Country flag
I'm pretty sure ill keep it forever. I didn't buy the car hoping to make money or anything like that

Well this is the first year for this version and it has a lot of new tech in it.

One of the problems with buying a numbered 1st year model like this is that if it has issues the resell value will drop like a rock, which would make trading it in for say a 2019 difficult.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R
See, I was right. Did you get any accessories?
only thing it came with was the trunk tray, all season mats, I do wanna get the illuminated door sill, and interior foot lighting

RosevilleSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
only thing it came with was the trunk tray, all season mats, I do wanna get the illuminated door sill, and interior foot lighting
Hmm I want the mats. Wonder if your place ordered them ahead or if they came shipped with them.

Wheel locks?

cstephens79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L, 2016 Kia Sorento SX
Vehicle Showcase
my 2 little Honda babies. if anyone is in the Jacksonville area and wanna check it out in person or wanna go for a ride let me know ! ill take you for a spin!

IMG_2723.jpg
Nice car. Wish I could've waited for the R but honestly probably wouldn't have been able to afford it. Can't wait to you driving around town. What area are you in?

Ruckus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R. 2012 Honda Ruckus. 2001 civic sedan. 2012 accord sedan.
Country flag
congrats man super jealous! wanted white so bad but getting blue myself, still a great colour though not too upset. have we already confirmed the vin has nothing to do with the number plate? grats on #500 thats awesome

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
oh yeah a lot of piss of people in my city. I did originally get on a list with another dealership but I was the 12th person I knew I had no chance plus I really wanted champion white so when I found out other dealership had one and they said first come first serve I told them ok let me think for a few mins than people started coming in so I had to act fast.
Pimp move regardless. You the man, plus you got the best color. I got my 2nd choice color (black) but I'm happy never the less.

By the way, important question- could you check under your hood and see if it says that it's "Carb legal in California" Verbiage?! Thank you.

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R
Hmm I want the mats. Wonder if your place ordered them ahead or if they came shipped with them.

Wheel locks?
oh yeah I did get the wheel locks too plus the black red mats.

Zephbane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
First Congrats for buying the early CTR.
Sigh.... honestly you paying dealership for their ridiculous markup only hurts other future buyers.
They are now thinking they will be able sell those CTR with markups.
Sorry but you are really hurting other potential buyers indirectly.
However that is nice color there though...
The OP didn't magically ruin it for everyone at that dealership. ADM is nothing new. They've been doing it for decades. The R is nothing different for them.

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pimp move regardless. You the man, plus you got the best color. I got my 2nd choice color (black) but I'm happy never the less.

By the way, important question- could you check under your hood and see if it says that it's "Carb legal in California" Verbiage?! Thank you.
Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! IMG_2730

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
Thank you so much brotha! That's exactly what I needed. Much appreciated and thanks!

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
congrats man super jealous! wanted white so bad but getting blue myself, still a great colour though not too upset. have we already confirmed the vin has nothing to do with the number plate? grats on #500 thats awesome
no vin has nothing to do with number plate

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
hahaha no there regular nike roshe but I do own almost every pair of yeezies but the book bag is a supreme bag :D
If you don't mind someone asking, what is your profession?