officially an type r owner !!!

Evolution999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me: 2014 Evo X MR, 2014 Nissan 370Z Nimso, For the mrs: 2015 BMW M3 Sedan
Country flag
If they had auctioned it they would have gotten more. This is free market capitalism at work. Congrats on the purchase.
Sponsored

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
Congrats on your new ride! Enjoy.

vader2k

Darkside rider & Senior member
First Name
Alonzo-Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R. #433 (EPB). 07 Civic LX (TW)
Country flag
By the way, nice way to get it a CTR on a last minute scramble. Peeps on this forum have been planning & doing many, many months of leg work, and you get one like an OG!?! Well done.

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R
Money talks just bust out 37k cash lol. tell them to stfu and take my money.
lol I rolled in there with 26k cash. notice my bag pack ? I pretty much had my mine set I was gonna buy it

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R
He's new and his forum ID is "Type R 500" and you guys had to ask him what number he got :confused1:

Congrats on the new car, I just hope your keeping it forever because you'll never recoup that ADM
I'm pretty sure ill keep it forever. I didn't buy the car hoping to make money or anything like that

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes it was, matched up the pictures to the iN list and inside shots of the dealer to confirm. (They were the only ones in JV to get white as well.)
yup avenues. orange park has the gray one and they got it 25k over I heard

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats man!!! Can't wait to get my championship white, this forum is ruining my life. I just want to get it and drive.
trust me weather is shitty here I can't wait until it clears up so I can take it for a good spin

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Congrats for buying the early CTR.
Sigh.... honestly you paying dealership for their ridiculous markup only hurts other future buyers.
They are now thinking they will be able sell those CTR with markups.
Sorry but you are really hurting other potential buyers indirectly.
However that is nice color there though...
I mean if I wasn't gonna pay that markup someone else wouldve anyways. now if we could get everyone in the states to have an agreement that would be different lol.me personally I'm really impatient I couldn't wait any longer after seeing it in person maybe if I didn't see it I could've waited longer

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
By the way, nice way to get it a CTR on a last minute scramble. Peeps on this forum have been planning & doing many, many months of leg work, and you get one like an OG!?! Well done.
oh yeah a lot of piss of people in my city. I did originally get on a list with another dealership but I was the 12th person I knew I had no chance plus I really wanted champion white so when I found out other dealership had one and they said first come first serve I told them ok let me think for a few mins than people started coming in so I had to act fast.

RosevilleSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
oh yeah a lot of piss of people in my city. I did originally get on a list with another dealership but I was the 12th person I knew I had no chance plus I really wanted champion white so when I found out other dealership had one and they said first come first serve I told them ok let me think for a few mins than people started coming in so I had to act fast.
26k in a bag and Yeezys on? Sounds like sneaker twitter just got its first type R.

I’m paying adm for my CW. Happy that you're happy, enjoy it.

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
26k in a bag and Yeezys on? Sounds like sneaker twitter just got its first type R.

I’m paying adm for my CW. Happy that you're happy, enjoy it.
hahaha no there regular nike roshe but I do own almost every pair of yeezies but the book bag is a supreme bag :D
Sponsored