OEM dash cam install.

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
Installed Dash cam for my civic. This dash cam is China OEM and it's 720p. The dash cam will record video after the car stop for 3 minutes and it will kick in when viberatio sensor sensens vibrations of the car during engine off. The app is in Chinese though so I don't think you guys want it. The fuse box wiring can be an instruction for general dash cam installation.
Yellow wire-bottom row-ACC on
Red wire-top row-constant on

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM dash cam install. IMG_4713.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM dash cam install. IMG_4714.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM dash cam install. IMG_4715.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM dash cam install. IMG_4719.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM dash cam install. IMG_4697.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM dash cam install. IMG_4699.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM dash cam install. IMG_4700.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen OEM dash cam install. IMG_4737.PNG

Rayven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan
Thanks for the wiring info. The image quality is not great though. Is this the highest resolution for the camera?

OP
OP

caluin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civc Ex
Thanks for the wiring info. The image quality is not great though. Is this the highest resolution for the camera?
Yeah, they only have 720p. I guess the one for accura is 1080p which just on the market

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
Two questions where did you get the fuse connection things or what are they called. And if I want to run my dashcam that I purchased to be on when my car is on and stop sending signal when car is off would it be the same configuration?

spanky34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Two questions where did you get the fuse connection things or what are they called. And if I want to run my dashcam that I purchased to be on when my car is on and stop sending signal when car is off would it be the same configuration?
I think they're called Fuse Taps - Here's something similar on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Uriveusa-Add-Circuit-Adapter-Holder/dp/B01LFXA5XM

Use something like this though that has everything you need: https://www.amazon.com/Spy-Tec-Dash-Camera-Vehicle/dp/B01N0GR4ON/

Last edited:

Sean12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Do u know which fuses are constant-on in the interior fuse box? i saw u are using the front heat seat fuse but mine wasn't a constant power source

Hatchback_lifestyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
Country flag
What do you need to hard wire it? Like how do you put those cables into the fuse?
Sponsored