First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
Yes sir! He be from the Bay. :D

Also, I forgot to mention that the real carbon side skirt are also available, but no picture yet.
If the complete lip set is affordable, I may just have to get a set and screw the spoiler, hood and mirror for now
Sponsored

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
I'm not a fan of seibon so i don't think I'll bother with it. Never really had good experience with their fitments on hoods that I had on previous cars.

The fake carbon exterior stuff doesn't really bother me as much as it does to other people.

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
Yes sir! He be from the Bay. :D

Also, I forgot to mention that the real carbon side skirt are also available, but no picture yet.
They also have a teaser of the side skirts on instagram, which is where all of these photos are from. Seibon has been posting them recently so they should be releasing soon.

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
This would look sick on a Red!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
They also have a teaser of the side skirts on instagram, which is where all of these photos are from. Seibon has been posting them recently so they should be releasing soon.
Now comes the decision if we will be replacing our OEM body kit with a real carbon fiber aftermarket body kit...I am leaning towards the real carbon fiber kit, which the our CTR's should have came with in the first place :hmm: Also, if we do get the Seibon CF body kit, it will not match the factory carbon with Red polyester weaving. :hmm: decisions...decisions :banghead:

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
If the complete lip set is affordable, I may just have to get a set and screw the spoiler, hood and mirror for now
yea me too...pending price, I might be replacing the entire body kit, then add the red pinstripe :D

Hey can someone post pic of the Seibon side skirt? I don't have FB or IG....I know, I own, you guys can grill me about not having been on FB or IG.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
yea me too...pending price, I might be replacing the entire body kit, then add the red pinstripe :D

Hey can someone post pic of the Seibon side skirt? I don't have FB or IG....I know, I own, you guys can grill me about not having been on FB or IG.
Here you go. No need for a login

https://www.instagram.com/seiboncarbon/

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
Man, people still get caught up on this fake vs real cf when it doesn’t even matter. Jus enjoy it for what it is. I like what OEM has to offer regardless of fake or not. I like the looks, but not the price tag. I may eventually get it.
Jus to note, most companies don’t even give you 100% carbon anyways. It’s usually all fiber glass(not hand layed either), but chopped/sprayed with 1 layer of cf on top. So do u’ll consider that real or fake?
Nowadays, they make really good replicates of cf looking parts, such as, the R oem lip kit.
Lastly, does it really matter if it is real or fake? I mean r u gonna give me internet social brownie points? Lol. Will the real cf give u better lap times? Can’t we all jus get along? :)

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
Man, people still get caught up on this fake vs real cf when it doesn’t even matter. Jus enjoy it for what it is. I like what OEM has to offer regardless of fake or not. I like the looks, but not the price tag. I may eventually get it.
Jus to note, most companies don’t even give you 100% carbon anyways. It’s usually all fiber glass(not hand layed either), but chopped/sprayed with 1 layer of cf on top. So do u’ll consider that real or fake?
Nowadays, they make really good replicates of cf looking parts, such as, the R oem lip kit.
Lastly, does it really matter if it is real or fake? I mean r u gonna give me internet social brownie points? Lol. Will the real cf give u better lap times? Can’t we all jus get along? :)
Once again you also have this all wrong. Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks on social media? If you are cool with the carbon look than good for you. If someone doesn’t like it and wants real carbon maybe it’s because that’s what they want, not because they want dumb shits on social media to approve. We can all get along while building our cars the way we want, not the way others want us to. What I don’t get is the whole red badge/accent trend on non type Rs. I’m sure some people like it but damn be original. Lots of lemmings in this community and it’s sad.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
How else are you suppose to get points at car shows :rofl:

d1390

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Once again you also have this all wrong. Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks on social media? If you are cool with the carbon look than good for you. If someone doesn’t like it and wants real carbon maybe it’s because that’s what they want, not because they want dumb shits on social media to approve. We can all get along while building our cars the way we want, not the way others want us to. What I don’t get is the whole red badge/accent trend on non type Rs. I’m sure some people like it but damn be original. Lots of lemmings in this community and it’s sad.
Not only that, people going out of their way to buy the kits to make their rs look like a legit type r

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
Not only that, people going out of their way to buy the kits to make their rs look like a legit type r
Yes its sad.
why do I need to be a part of a race team to buy a crate motor though? They act like it’s 1000 hp monster..... I’d be down with this if they would sell to the public. I’d love a sleeper. And I still wouldn’t put a type R badge on my car lol.
Sponsored