Next auto-show or info release date?

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
He's from Canada, you guys really gotta start reading profiles before you jump to all these conclusions..
I was talking for the U.S. Not Canada
He's from Canada, you guys really gotta start reading profiles before you jump to all these conclusions..
I'm confused. What conclusion did I come to?
i was talking about about the U.S. And pricing for U.S dollar. You can convert that and you'll be some what around the ball park. Not sure what you mean by conclusions.
Sponsored

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I was talking for the U.S. Not Canada

I'm confused. What conclusion did I come to?

i was talking about about the U.S. And pricing for U.S dollar. You can convert that and you'll be some what around the ball park. Not sure what you mean by conclusions.
Ya and he is talking about Canadian pricing. Si goes for 32k in Canada.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
I need you to set up an appointment for me for Friday and two coats of wax on my 2017 10th gen 1.5T.. Thx great having a new assistant. :)
Oh ok, except I don't think you need an appointment. All you need to do is hook a hose up to the exhaust, put some wax on the tip, and start up your engine gentleman. The measely raspy sound of your 1.5T will generate enough ultrasonic frequencies to apply the wax evenly. Even better than a hand job. Then while I slip away in my Prelude, you can drool on its beautiful silhouette and the sound of its 2.2L makes when it hits VTEC!

:lol:

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
Okay, next speculation. Although I would like to note that on Honda's website that lists their auto shows they participate in, the current NAIAS isn't even has said to be started until the 14th - 22nd. Last minute curve ball announcement??? No, probably not.

The next BIG car show is the Chicago Auto Show. They (the show) have press days set aside for the 9th and 10th of Feb. starting at 7:30AM. I would keep an eye on these dates.

The last time an Si was fully announced was march 11th, 2014, and the car was on sale one day after. This is two weeks into March. Maybe March 7th or the 14th. So I would expect maybe they would release information then for an expected early April sale, as others have suggested.

No major auto shows in March. New York International Auto Show is April 14th. Two weeks into February is the Motor Trend International Auto Show in Maryland, but doesn't appear there will be any press releases? Maryland is only showing a release for the new CR-V. The Chicago Auto Show media schedule will be posted later this month! http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/media/online-newsroom/

Stevescivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic couple ex-t
Okay, next speculation. Although I would like to note that on Honda's website that lists their auto shows they participate in, the current NAIAS isn't even has said to be started until the 14th - 22nd. Last minute curve ball announcement??? No, probably not.

The next BIG car show is the Chicago Auto Show. They (the show) have press days set aside for the 9th and 10th of Feb. starting at 7:30AM. I would keep an eye on these dates.

The last time an Si was fully announced was march 11th, 2014, and the car was on sale one day after. This is two weeks into March. Maybe March 7th or the 14th. So I would expect maybe they would release information then for an expected early April sale, as others have suggested.

No major auto shows in March. New York International Auto Show is April 14th. Two weeks into February is the Motor Trend International Auto Show in Maryland, but doesn't appear there will be any press releases? Maryland is only showing a release for the new CR-V. The Chicago Auto Show media schedule will be posted later this month! http://www.chicagoautoshow.com/media/online-newsroom/
Canadian international auto show in Toronto in February. The civics are built in Alliston Ontario. Put 2 and 2 together.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Canadian international auto show in Toronto in February. The civics are built in Alliston Ontario. Put 2 and 2 together.
I've heard from a bird in the air that there will be a lot more details during this show.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've heard from a bird in the air that there will be a lot more details during this show.
(Hopefully not from @Ben&Jen) :rofl:

I'm not even in the market for an Si or a CTR but this being my first Honda I'm really excited to see what they're gonna put out :thumbsup:

MTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 RDX, 17 MDX
Its what I planned to get. The Golf R all said and done cost me $37,190. I expected the Civic Si to come in around $32 and my budget was $35k. I paid cash and had saved for quite some time so it wasn't about a payment or any of that stuff. The AWD to me is worth a slight price difference.
How? The MSRP is $40K here in Canada. Tax, freight, pdi, fees, thats close to $50K OTD. $37K OTD seems like an awfully good deal.

JYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8th gen Si
Country flag
Geneva is in March and where I expect to see the reveal. Several European sites are now saying a Geneva release as well.

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Country flag
The NY auto show in April is pretty much reserved for 2018 Accord Prototype (humored), based on last 2 Accord generations being revealed at the show.

So Feb - Si, March - CTR, April - Accord
sounds about right

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
The NY auto show in April is pretty much reserved for 2018 Accord Prototype (humored), based on last 2 Accord generations being revealed at the show.

sounds about right
Nailed it sir. :bow:

thr33lions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Civic Veloz, 2006 Si Coupe, 2010 Si Coupe, 2013 Si Sedan
There will be 17 Si's on dealer lots in Southern Ontario before the CIAS in February. When I called to extend my lease on my 13 Si which ends in Feb 2017 they advised a 1 month extension would be sufficient if I was leasing the 17 Si.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

sounds about right
Gonna be one hell of a year for Honda.
Sponsored