New Here? Introduce Yourself!

LowKicker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
How's the clutch and shifting? And how long did it take for you to receive the VIN# from the manufacturer? I'm currently waiting for the VIN on a white 6MT Hatch. Great choice btw!
Thanks bro!
I've only driven one other car that was a manual. It was my friends late 80's something??? cavalier. So I really can't give the clutch and all a comparison to anything. I think the shifts feel smooth though and the clutch isnt heavy at all.There is rev hang and I found that I have to give it a moment on shifts.I think its fun as hell to drive! I appreciate the brake hold feature. Its nice when sitting at a long light or stopped on a hill.
I didnt order my car, it was at a dealership in my area.I really got lucky! It was the only mt around, the next one was like 500 miles away.
Sponsored

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex HB FK7
I'm in Austin area! Was thinking to get brz at first but beside RWD I don't see the point of getting it. Instead I went with civic.
The Capitol!! Hell yeah! Brz is nice too! But no where near as practical. I love rwd myself as i drift! But for daily duty ive always rolled hondas! Love that reliability!

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic ext
Country flag
The Capitol!! Hell yeah! Brz is nice too! But no where near as practical. I love rwd myself as i drift! But for daily duty ive always rolled hondas! Love that reliability!
That's another reason why I went with honda. It's cheap and again, it's a honda lol I'm also curious what ppl will do with this new 1.5 turbo engine

Tuishimi

Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, Rally Red, 6 spd manual
Vehicle Showcase
That's another reason why I went with honda. It's cheap and again, it's a honda lol I'm also curious what ppl will do with this new 1.5 turbo engine
Well, I have left it stock except to get a Ktuner stage 2 tune on her. She flies!

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic ext
Country flag
Well, I have left it stock except to get a Ktuner stage 2 tune on her. She flies!
I want to fresh with hondata but it will aviod the warranty lol I might just get an exhaust and some body work first and I'll see about the tune. Also thinking to change headlight, hid or led what do u suggest?

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 C300, 14 corolla, 17 civic
Country flag
Greetings everyone, real name George, most people call me nexus cause of Playstation either or is fine. I just got my first honda two days ago 17 civic hatch sport touring. I know it's only been 2 days but I can honestly tell I'm gonna love this car for a long time. I have a deep love for Toyota and Infiniti since they as brands have always been part of my family's garahe/driveway. I'm the first to get a Honda, I've worked in a heavily car influenced industry for a good minute, so I know hondas are just as reliable as toyota but also pack more punch so I'm not complaining. I have decent hook ups in many different dealerships so if you guys in the northern jersey or the boroughs of NY let me know I'd be willing to help you get a decent deal. As far as my ride goes I think I may leave it stock for now but I do want to add those oem rims with the red border in the near future. I look forward to meeting some of you guys and getting inspirations for my ride.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170430_111648

Jamief9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Country flag
Thanks bro!
I've only driven one other car that was a manual. It was my friends late 80's something??? cavalier. So I really can't give the clutch and all a comparison to anything. I think the shifts feel smooth though and the clutch isnt heavy at all.There is rev hang and I found that I have to give it a moment on shifts.I think its fun as hell to drive! I appreciate the brake hold feature. Its nice when sitting at a long light or stopped on a hill.
I didnt order my car, it was at a dealership in my area.I really got lucky! It was the only mt around, the next one was like 500 miles away.
Lucky, I'm been waiting about a month just to recieve the VIN

Senor Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Crv ex, 2017 civic Hatchback lx
Hi all! Names Inglish, and been with Honda since my first car(1986 Accord). Have had many civic models. Just got a Civic lx hatch for my wife. Turns out i like more than she does. She can have the 2016 crv i was driving. Looking at doing some simple cosmetics mods like, Wheels and lip, nothing crazy. I am a father of two boys and my oldest(5) loves pur hondas too. He is excited about the new race wheels. Well you can imagine that speed isnt whatnthis car will be for me and my family. Just wanna break a few necks with style only

Cant wait to seewhat everyone.does with these cars.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170429_111138
Sponsored

Last edited: