Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex-t Coupe Crystal Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone !

Posting from Brooklyn NY.

I've always thought hondas were pretty cool but have never owned one, but up until recently i began to have a more sweet spot for them.
I've always been a BMW guy and i just decided to get a new car, and this time around it wasn't a BMW.
I will be getting a 2017 Civic Coupe yay ! Probably an EX-t or EX-L.
I went to the dealership and sat in a black LX coupe and i was in love, those seats are so comfy !
Sponsored

RBorden629

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Been a lurker, but I got this beauty delivered this morning! I do not plan to do too much to it except LED everything for the most part and MGP brake caliper covers. Do not wanna go to crazy with mods.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! bfJBDO9

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! PUm3Zsv
Nice!! I got the same,
2017 Civic Sport Touring same color two tone white and black and 2017 Civic EX-T. Mine is the the sport Touring.
Check your window sticker Mine says LED Fog lights, they are halogen bulbs. Honda doesn't offer LED Fog lights in the USA market. So my dealership contacted Honda. They said it was a misprint. So they offered me any Option, So I went for the Wireless Charger. Got a good deal, Honda/Dealership would not put aftermarket LED Fog bulbs. I have every other option.
I Did upgrade the LED Fogs myself. Good Luck with her!!
I just added clear side markers with amber LED.
Now everything is all now LED.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170309_193113

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170316_213757

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170316_213401

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170316_204216

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170329_162111

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170329_161418

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170329_205550

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170329_205526

Last edited:

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 sport touring hatch
Vehicle Showcase
I am near the end, the waiting has taken its toll, with each new post and introduction, each picture of a shiny new civic, anticipation and impatience turn to jealousy... ahhhhh!
This has been LONG 3 weeks waiting for my ride... this Thursday is the day. Must... hold.... on....

Van_Isle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sedan Touring
Country flag
Well, after a hiatus of almost 7 years I'll be driving a Civic again this Wednesday. 2017 Sedan Touring ... black on black. Prior Civic was a 98 EX and I'm replacing a 2006 Corolla that I purchased in 2010.

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
I am near the end, the waiting has taken its toll, with each new post and introduction, each picture of a shiny new civic, anticipation and impatience turn to jealousy... ahhhhh!
This has been LONG 3 weeks waiting for my ride... this Thursday is the day. Must... hold.... on....
I share your pain, I've got 7+ weeks left and have been waiting since January. (Honda's ordering system is awful.) Check this forum more times a day than I should. It's only making the waiting worse. :(

RBorden629

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I share your pain, I've got 7+ weeks left and have been waiting since January. (Honda's ordering system is awful.) Check this forum more times a day than I should. It's only making the waiting worse. :(
Wow, I guess I just had dumb luck, I didn't have to wait to get mt Sport Touring. My dealership got my car in Friday night. I bought it the next day. :nixon::thumbsup:

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 sport touring hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Ah man, thanks for being so humble. I should should count my blessings then, 7 more weeks left... Damn. Stay strong brother lol yeah these forums have only fueled the fire, good and bad!

crownjewels

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX
Country flag
Well, after a hiatus of almost 7 years I'll be driving a Civic again this Wednesday. 2017 Sedan Touring ... black on black. Prior Civic was a 98 EX and I'm replacing a 2006 Corolla that I purchased in 2010.
I drove a Corolla prior to my 2013 CIVIC (Now I have a 2016 CIVIC) there is no comparison - the Corolla engine is so undersized and the car handles very poorly. Just my opinion but the Corolla was one of my least favorite cars.

hondanoob87

BLP3 MOTORS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback EX
Hey guys I'm Phil. I bought me a sonic grey 17 Civic hatchback ex today. I really love the car. In all honesty I loved the gti but I was too wide for it and was not comfortable but I loved the acceleration. I gave up hope until I saw the hondata stuff. I have an automatic because I don't drive stick. If I flash the car will it ruin my transmission? I heard the cvt cannot handle it. Is that true?

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_2092.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_2093.JPG

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey guys I'm Phil. I bought me a sonic grey 17 Civic hatchback ex today. I really love the car. In all honesty I loved the gti but I was too wide for it and was not comfortable but I loved the acceleration. I gave up hope until I saw the hondata stuff. I have an automatic because I don't drive stick. If I flash the car will it ruin my transmission? I heard the cvt cannot handle it. Is that true?

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_2093.JPG
I've been running a pretty strong tune on 23lbs through the cvt on hondata and it's handled extremely well. Hondata is definitely worth getting for this car.

RBorden629

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've been running a pretty strong tune on 23lbs through the cvt on hondata and it's handled extremely well. Hondata is definitely worth getting for this car.
How is your mileage? and how much did it cost? Does in void any warranty? Thanks!

hondanoob87

BLP3 MOTORS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback EX
Would you buy the hondata from its website or is there another website with more competitive prices?

Dempsey303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX, 2014 Pilot EX-L, 1971 Volvo 142S
Country flag
Hi, I'm Josh and I've just joined. I've got a 2016 LX sedan last October and it will be at 10 K miles this week. Its amazing how good the civic is, not perfect but good. I wasn't looking to buy a new car but then I saw a green coupe on the lot and wanted it so bad. If it was a manual I would have bought it without my wife knowing. As it is, she convinced me to get the sedan and we both love the car. Right now it's bone stock but that will change over time.

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_2093.JPG
One of the aftermarket groups is working on a transmission cooler that will help with the CVT.
Sponsored