From Los Angeles California driving a 2016 Civic Coupe 2.0

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0826.JPG
Sponsored

kchigh5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2k17 civic sedan
Can somebody tell me how to relax this is my first new car and every little pothole I'm scared of damaging the ride

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Been a member here for a while and haven't seen an intro thread or section so thought I'd kick one off (hope it's ok with the mods/admins).

Like the name says, name's Jack and it's nice to meet you all (virtually). Been following the great discussions and info here and have even participated a bit - at least more than I have on forums before.

I'm looking to pick up either a Civic or Accord coupe, depending on how much I like the Civic coupe once it's finally revealed. So far from what I see on the concept I'll be leaning towards the Civic most likely.

Look forward to seeing fellow members introductions!
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_2359.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_2379.JPG

kchigh5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2k17 civic sedan
Hey bud. That's where I got my ride--Owings mills Honda
Your car looks fresh. Im familiar with that dealer after recently stopping there for a courtesy car wash and it was closed because they say it was too cold. They've got an interesting car lift at that dealer. Up till now with the car I've seen a few woman driving the sedans around

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Your car looks fresh. Im familiar with that dealer after recently stopping there for a courtesy car wash and it was closed because they say it was too cold. They've got an interesting car lift at that dealer. Up till now with the car I've seen a few woman driving the sedans around
Hatchback is where it's at--just wish the exhaust would sound better--especially with the Turbo

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Also being that it's turbo, when you open the fuel door it says Premium Recommened"--even the salesperson didn't know that. So unfortunately more$$ for gas

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey zdarova. If I'm ever up I'm Owings mills maybe we can drive around?
What year is yours?

veritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm Stacy. A few days ago I upgraded from a '07 Civic LX sedan to the '17 Hatch in Aegean Blue. I've lurked these forums for awhile and decided to finally start posting. This is the first car that isn't at least four years old when I'm buying it so I've been nervous about scratching this baby :/

GemBlueCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Hi my name is James from MA. Got my 17 Civic Coupe EX-T about a month ago.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can somebody tell me how to relax this is my first new car and every little pothole I'm scared of damaging the ride
I'd say pretend like nothing is happening but that paranoia just exists for a while lol. You'll relax after the front end looks like its been sandblasted after a few months (paint is thin) :cry: that's when it happened for me...

Sport + Aegean Blue + MD plates that are way better than the War of 1812 ones = big win :thumbsup:

<---Marylander stuck in Virginia

midengine driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport , 2019 Buick Encore AWD, Sold 3800SC Fiero had a few Fieros
Country flag
Hi Steve, here "old guy". Took delivery of 2017 Hatchback Sport CVT 2 weeks ago. I am getting use to the CVT. I wanted a manual but I could not find any in Michigan. This is not our first Civic. We bought a used 1989 CRX si 17 years ago and did some solo 2 events with it. I have been driving a mid engine car as my car for the past 16 years, yes summer and winter! Wife has her own car. LOL. So I have to switch my brain to FWD driving especially in the snow. I also have to adjust down to the lower horsepower. LOL The mid engine car I was driving weighed about 2900#s with 240 horsepower. But now a new chapter with a new Civic. Should be fun. I have not seen any Hatchbacks on the road in the Metro Grand Rapids area, let alone any Sports. I think I have the first Sport that is "on the road" in Grand Rapids.

KneelRays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
New member from SoCal here. My name is Neil and i have a 2016 EXT sedan in cosmic blue. I have had it for about 8 months now and i love it! Only done exterior and cosmetic work for now. Glad to be here.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! edited_edited_20170115_101848
Sponsored