1994 Civic coupe 1.5 MT
2008 Civic hatchback 1.8 i-VTEC MT
2015 Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC MT
and today I´ll pick up a new Lunar Silver
2017 Civic Sedan 1.5 VTEC TURBO MT :love:

20171023_110454.jpg
Hi Radek.
I'm new here as well - WELCOME.

I like the side-by-side photo of the 'sedan' with the 'hatch' - good reference for people wanting to see the differences.

Al.
Sponsored

vitusdoom

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatch 2017
Hi Radek.
I'm new here as well - WELCOME.

I like the side-by-side photo of the 'sedan' with the 'hatch' - good reference for people wanting to see the differences.

Al.
looks like a honda car yard tho

sewiboy

First Name
joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Lx
hello from Racine, WI
recently got a '17 Civic LX

shaneman20

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71 Double Cab
What's up, guys and gals?

I'm Shane. Just recently found this forum in an attempt to start doing research on these new Civics. Gen X Civics, more specifically.

Just to give you guys the short of it, I'm 25, I currently own a 2014 Silverado LT Z71 (I'm hearing groans, sighs, and lots of booing and hissing. Lol.), just recently started back at the HMIN (Honda Manufacturing of Indiana) plant in Greensburg. (It's a long story, honestly.) So, naturally, I'm interested in the brand. First and foremost, I've always known Honda to be extremely reliable and well-built vehicles. They've had some appeal to me honestly since the first Fast and the Furious movie came out.

Previously in my life, I had a hand in building Civics and ILXs at Greensburg between 2013-2015. Left to try out different things, learned my lesson, came back two years later. That's the basic jist of it.

Anyway, the main purpose of me getting an account here was to do research on these Civics as I'd like to purchase one around this time next year (or sooner) to get miles off my truck and make the new car my permanent daily driver. I've considered the EX-T, Civic Si sedan, Civic Sport Hatchback, and even the Type R as daily drivers, but I need to be realistic about all of it. So, that's just somethings to consider.

Anyways, Aside from all that, I'm happy to be here and read/learn from all of you guys and just see where things go!

P.S. With me working at HMIN, there's obviously things I can't tell you for confidentiality reasons. Sorry.

SUPAstarr

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FK5
Yesterday collected my NA 1.6 yesterday at the dealership. We are a honda family, had EK2, EK4, RD1, RD5, ES8 over the past few years

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG-20171024-WA0004

Texchappy

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring in Aegean Blue, 2008 MINI JCW convertible
Country flag
Waiting for a new 2017 Agean Blue Touring to get in to the dealership from another dealer. First Honda though my wife had an Acura MDX for several years.

J3T

First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 21EFBBEE-459B-4EE0-878C-3FECC8DB109E Hello all, old guy from FL enjoying his new toy.

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Hello all! Brand new member here. Picked up my 2018 Sonic Gray Sport manual yesterday and loving it. My first new Honda since my 1999 Civic SiR was stolen many many moons ago. Wanted something reliable, fun, and practical, somewhere between my swapped GC Impreza (for sale) and my loaded TDI Golf (diesel buyback).

I feel like I'm a little old to still be modifying cars but we'll see what happens with this one. For now, it'll stay stock as my daily driver. Although I did remove the SPORT badge on the hatch, on the hunt for an RS badge.

Hope to meet some new people, and if anyone needs any help or advice from someone with 15 over years experience in the automotive industry, I've been known to play one by day...

Civic416

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Hello everyone, glad to be joining the civic community :)

I'm picking up a 2018 Sonic Pearl Civic S/T very soon, very excited.. kinda regret not getting the 6MT, but it will be used as a 'family' car and I was mostly pleased with the CVT in my test-drive.

Will upload a pic once I get the keys.

FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I'm from Roanoke VA. I've been playing with Honda's for about 15 years now but picked up a 10th gen 2018 sport hatch last weekend. I've been a member on honda-tech since about 02 or 03 and have been playing with B's and eventually K's. Haven't tuned anything for a number of years as I've been rocking an 11 accord exl but couldn't take that grocery gettin' life anymore so I may ask some noob questions as I'm still learning about these 1.5t's. Here's the new ride, 2018 sport, rallye red in 6 speed(which took me months of watching to actually grab one)
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20171021_174810_zpsmh3dvpwk

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20171022_173504_zpssgguw9dq

mrodblue14

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe (Touring)
Hi, my name is Mike! I bought my first Honda last May. I have a 2016 Civic Coupe Touring. I am looking to make many modifications, starting with the exhaust and intake. I was thinking of the short ram intake and the Flowbar 1.5 exhaust. Any thoughts?

Nice to meet you all!

Baltimike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan EX-T
Country flag
Hi - I'm Mike. Long time Honda owner here. My 2003 Civic EX Sedan finally needs repairs that are more $ than it's value. So over the weekend I picked up a 2017 Civic EX-T Sedan in Lunar Silver. No major mods planned as I also have a daughter in college and I am paying for another Honda too...the wife's 2015 CRV EX in Modern Steel. Looking forward to learning more about my cars. One question...what does the nomenclature FK7, FC2, etc mean? What is my car?

TheComebackKid

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MSM Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi - I'm Mike. Long time Honda owner here. My 2003 Civic EX Sedan finally needs repairs that are more $ than it's value. So over the weekend I picked up a 2017 Civic EX-T Sedan in Lunar Silver. No major mods planned as I also have a daughter in college and I am paying for another Honda too...the wife's 2015 CRV EX in Modern Steel. Looking forward to learning more about my cars. One question...what does the nomenclature FK7, FC2, etc mean? What is my car?
FC1 - 1.5T engine 10th generation Civic sedan
FC2 - 2.0L engine 10th generation Civic sedan

Otter

First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda 2017 EX-T (white)
Country flag
Hello, my name is Otto. I picked up my fourth Honda Civic (EX) a few days ago. Before that, I had two CR-X (great cars)!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! pJb9xyW

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 2Y5ELjF

FK1KRIS

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si Sedan
Country flag
Hey I’m Kris, I own a 17 SI Sedan. This is my 3rd Honda. First was a 98 civic ex coupe, then an 09 civic si sedan. IMO it’s ahuge upgrade over the crap interior and styling of the 8 and 9 gen civics.
Sponsored