New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Skeith121416

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic coupe EX-T
Hey guys, just stopping by to introduce myself. Current owner of a 2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T. Figured I get involved here for questions I have for upgrading some parts on my vehicle.
Thanks for the approval in joining!
Sponsored

SportTouren

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback ST
Hey all, figured I'd introduce myself here as well. Owner of a 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring. Been a while since I've been involved on a car forum so I'm looking forward to it. Also don't know much about Honda things so it'll be good to learn.

RBorden629

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hey all, figured I'd introduce myself here as well. Owner of a 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring. Been a while since I've been involved on a car forum so I'm looking forward to it. Also don't know much about Honda things so it'll be good to learn.
Congratulations! I also have 2017 Civic Hatchback two tone (White & Black) Sport Touring. Got mine In February and have NOT seen another in my area . Also purchased a 2017 Black Civic Hatchback EX-1 the same day for the wife. I love my Sport touring!!

KMG

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, 2014 Optima SX-t, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ
Hey everyone, I am new to the site. We are in the process of leasing another vehicle for my wife and have it narrowed down to the EX-T or the Si Sedan. We are right now leaning towards the Si and should know by this evening which we are going with. Either way the car will be White Orchid Pearl. We haven't owned a Honda in probably for quite a few years with the last one being an 06 Honda Pilot EX-L.

razzysdad

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic LX sedan, 2017 Civic EX-L hatchback, 1999 Ford Mustang 35th anniversary convertible
Hi everyone, thought I'd drop in and say hello. Just purchased my much better half a '17 EX-L hatch in sonic gray. I've owned many Hondas over the years, including a lightly-modded 9th gen Si coupe (that I wish I still owned).

Happy to be a part of the community!

rjcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Back in one piece again, thx to Mason Auto Body here in MI.

the total bill came out to about 6,500.

Civc Repair.jpg
Civic Damage.jpg

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Patrick from the great state of Georgia. I've been reading the forum for a while and finally decided to join. I have a 2017 EX-T 6MT in WOP. I 've had many Accords and this is my first Civic. Been loving it so far. I hit a deer 2 months ago and just got it back. $10,384.00 later it is almost as good as new. I need some help so check out my other post in the General Discussions. Thanks.
Ouch Patrick, I'm going through a similar struggle myself. Hit a deer also. The body shop estimate is nearing $10k (now that they've actually taken it apart) and I had (seemingly) less damage -- did anyone know that a radiator support is a $753 part? Been without my car for nearly a month already and the bumper cover (I think) is still backordered.
170508183659.jpg
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20170623_163151

PvtZoller

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2015 Honda CRV
Country flag
Hi all . . . . Drove home my 2017 Civic Si Sedan (Blue) back on June 2nd which replaced my 2015 Si.

Nismo14

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch Sport Touring; 14 370Z Nismo
Country flag
Hi All! Been a life long Honda Fan, CRX Si, Civic EX(B18 swap), GSR, TL-S (supercharged), Accord. Just put a deposit on a Civic Type R. From what I understand, I am in for a long wait, but from the pictures and research so worth it.

Lhoy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB 2000 Toyota 4Runner
Hi all, new member in South Carolina, traded in a 07 TSX for my 2017 Civic HB st, so far I'm loving Honda Sensing. First thing I did was get some Pinnacle series tint on the glass. Now I'm just waiting for KW to make some coilovers for our cars.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170624_190350

Last edited:

sittjun

First Name
Sitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LS430, Honda Civic Hatchback
What's up everyone, my name is Sitt from Los Angeles California. I just recently picked up my 2017 Civic Hatchback and looking forward to learn and give from/to this awesome community.

ps: one of my customers told me there's a 10th gen civic meet somewhere around the area. If someone has more information about the gathering, please let me know.

Cheers!

Claudetobus

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Orchid Pearl Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone. My name is Claude and I am from Quebec, Canada. I bought a Civic Touring 2016 almost a year ago and have been very satisfied so far. I registered on this forum hoping to read some interesting stuff that I could apply on my car. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask questions to which the knowledge of each and everyone are used to inform us. Keep up the great work. Thank you. Got some Honda before:

2013 Dark Grey Civic EX-L Navi 2D
2009 Red Civic EX 2D
2006 Grey Civic LX 2D
2003 Light Grey Civic LX 2D
2000 Light Grey Civic SE 2D
1991 Blue Hatchback Civic LX 2D
1984 Light Grey Prelude 2D

Last edited:

alfarojm19

First Name
Jarvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Hi everyone. I've owned Honda cars in the past but this is my first Civic. Sonic Gray sport touring hatchback and I love it :love:

Thanks to this forum I found info on how to acquire and install clear side markers and I hope to learn to do more to my hatch.

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport+Sensing CVT (Canada) 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone. My name is Claude and I am from Quebec, Canada. I bought a Civic Touring 2016 almost a year ago and have been very satisfied so far. I registered on this forum hoping to read some interesting stuff that I could apply on my car. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask questions to which the knowledge of each and everyone are used to inform us. Keep up the great work. Thank you. Got some Honda before:

2013 Dark Grey Civic EX-L Navi 2D
2009 Red Civic EX 2D
2006 Grey Civic LX 2D
2003 Light Grey Civic LX 2D
2000 Light Grey Civic SE 2D
1991 Blue Hatchback Civic LX 2D
1984 Light Grey Prelude 2D
Bienvenue Ă  bord Claude!

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport+Sensing CVT (Canada) 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all, new member in South Carolina, traded in a 07 TSX for my 2017 Civic HB st, so far I'm loving Honda Sensing. First thing I did was get some Pinnacle series tint on the glass. Now I'm just waiting for KW to make some coilovers for our cars.
20170624_190350.jpg
Okay, I'm I alone here to think that these tinted windows look absolutly awesome?!? Congrats!!
Sponsored