New Here? Introduce Yourself!

iamjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Been a member here for a while and haven't seen an intro thread or section so thought I'd kick one off (hope it's ok with the mods/admins).

Like the name says, name's Jack and it's nice to meet you all (virtually). Been following the great discussions and info here and have even participated a bit - at least more than I have on forums before.

I'm looking to pick up either a Civic or Accord coupe, depending on how much I like the Civic coupe once it's finally revealed. So far from what I see on the concept I'll be leaning towards the Civic most likely.

Look forward to seeing fellow members introductions!
Sponsored

randY49

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thetailpipe.com
Vehicle(s)
1988 CRX Si, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
Great idea Jack!

I'm Randy, I became a member to follow along with the developments of the Civic X. I was hoping to get a new Si when it came out, but my car was totaled a few months back and ended up getting a 2015 Si. I leased it in hopes I can do an early trade and get into a new Si if it's a big improvement.

Nice to meet you all!

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
Sure, why not!

Howdy, name's Nick. Like Randy, I joined to follow Civic X developments. My '08 FA1 wasn't my choice -- it was my grandmother's last car before she lost her license (old age, etc.). I needed a car to practice driving, so it proved helpful -- utilitarian, but helpful. Still does, thankfully! Wouldn't mind a next-gen Si or Type R as a potential next car, and the rest is history. :)

Viet_Racer

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic EM1
Country flag
Hey everyone. Chris here. Been following this place since almost the beginning so its good to see more and more members. Things should pick up even quicker once the car's released in the Fall. I plan to be one of the first to test drive so I'll share my impressions. Hopefully get to see it at an auto show before that even.

CaptK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstek
I'm CaptK :) Serving in the Navy for the last 5 years here in beautiful SD. This is one of the forums I check in on during my downtimes. The Type R has been a fantasy car for me so I can't wait for it to come here. Hope I'll be in solid financial shape to consider one in a couple years.

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
Been lurking here after seeing some of your renderings on Facebook. Happy Fit owner of 5 years now but it's getting long in the tooth so a Civic hatch would make a nice replacement I think. Glad to be here.

Jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V and CR-Z
Jesse from Orange County. I'm from a Honda family and we've got a both a CR-Z and CR-V right now. I'd love to add a coupe at some point or replace the CR-Z with it. Civic concept definitely looked awesome enough to own so hope the car ends up like that.

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
Jesse from Orange County. I'm from a Honda family and we've got a both a CR-Z and CR-V right now. I'd love to add a coupe at some point or replace the CR-Z with it. Civic concept definitely looked awesome enough to own so hope the car ends up like that.
Welcome! Glad I'm not the newest noob now :D

froidpython

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic Si
Houston, Texas here. I've been looking into getting a new car. Fast, good mpg, and economical. I hope the new SI will be that car for me. If not I'll probably have to go for the Focus ST :(

slee0730

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys. Shane from WV. Ive had my 15 Si for close to a year now and the more I read about the civic x the more i want to trade lol but realistically that wont happen for several years.
Sponsored