Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually its more of "R" for "REJECT" or maybe Ridiculously "RICEd" up. The civic type R was known for its performance and puritiy. Unfortunately they rebranded the car for RICERs. The only thing its missing are lambo doors.
I'm betting the new CTR would smoke the original ITR/ CTR "performance and pure" cars on any track. ;)

slayerx02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FG2 , 2020 FC3
Country flag
Actually its more of "R" for "REJECT" or maybe Ridiculously "RICEd" up. The civic type R was known for its performance and puritiy. Unfortunately they rebranded the car for RICERs. The only thing its missing are lambo doors.
You could have just said you're not buying one instead of peddling your hatred as some sort of fact or pseudo intellectual take on a controversial subject lol

ipinsao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
pretty sure you don't actually know what "RICE" means - go back to H-T.

the wing is very effective even at highway speeds and with wind - if you are saying it's only for tracks; and it's useless except for looks; you actually have no idea what you are talking about.
Even if your average daily driving speed was over 150mph you will barely feel the difference of that wing. This is coming from exerience not just looking at cars and reading marketing language from auto manufacturers. There are countless production cars out there that can go faster than the Type R without massive wings. So yes this car has been designed for the RICEr.

TypeRMom

First Name
Ciaran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2013 Mazdaspeed 3, 2011 Mazda3, 1979 Datsun 280zx, 2004 honda civic, 1990 ford f150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone smells upset....:respect:

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I actually love the Civic Type R Im just amazed how Honda found a way to "R"uin it.
Every Type R has ALWAYS had a big(er) wing than the Si or GSR or EX-V or NSX (upper end trim Hondas) go back to school pal, your argument isn't very valid to me. Especially this wing being the most functional ever. You sound quite silly to be honest.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Someone peed in your Rice or something

HondaSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R CBP
Country flag
You could have just said you're not buying one instead of peddling your hatred as some sort of fact or pseudo intellectual take on a controversial subject lol
I don't know why someone who is clearly not an enthusiast would spend so much time on this forum. I would have zero motivation to go badger ipinsao on his Hyundai Elantra forum.