NC & SC people- here's your CTRs

Judd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Coupe, Type R
Are we confident in saying that the first wave will give each dealer one at the most? I called my dealer again yesterday and they said now they should have one towards the end of this month and mine (2nd on the list) could be in around august. Was actually nice to hear him refer to it as "my car". :bow:

Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
Can someone enlighten me on the color codes? RE = Red, WY = white, BK = black, BS = ?

Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
Are you saying that theres no PMM in NC/SC??!??

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR
Only one gray for all of NC/SC? Makes me sad to only see one of my preferred color, especially since it's so close to me. Looks like I'll have to go with the one dealer I found in NY and get black. If anyone has that gray locked at metro and wants a black, let me know haha

Apexial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Si
I really want to get in touch with the guy ahead of me at East Coast and see what it would take to give me his number one spot, but I know it won't be worth it. I was hoping to have the car already and seeing the first one coming in on the 30th means I'm probably looking at the end of July, if not August...

wahoojunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
So, does gray = PMM? I know there was a picture floating around another thread with the official colors, but has it been confirmed that the US is getting PMM instead of Sonic Gray?

OP
OP
RatedR

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
So, does gray = PMM? I know there was a picture floating around another thread with the official colors, but has it been confirmed that the US is getting PMM instead of Sonic Gray?
US gets PMM, which is color code GY. We DO NOT get sonic gray.

y4ngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB CTR
Country flag
Just a heads up, I've called all those dealers. They are all either sold / auction/ 5k+ ADM / "salesman are not allowed to sell the first one." Whatever the fuck that means.

Good luck.

Edit: metro called me today saying 5k ADM, first deposit takes it.

Double edit: I see someone above me has already posted this lol.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Heads up, the Hendrick dealers are all charging a $5k ADM. :bonk:
I posted my story about Hendricks. Yeah they are gonna be a rip off. I got a 30 min lecture on how Honorable they were and how they do their customers right. I was like great here is my deposit.... Uh yeah we are gonna have a 5k mark up at all our locations. I was like ok yeah that is really doing your customers right. I left. and you notice asheville is not even on the list. That owner said out right hes keeping it. so no bother to call there either. if Asheville gets a second one the general manager is taking it.
Sponsored