My Type R is incoming June 14th

Hungryhippo96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, E92 M3, 991.2 GT3 (incoming)
Country flag
I was pretty lucky it seems like compared to the other threads I've been reading. I've been looking for a daily driver for the past 2-3 months or so. Currently have a NASA prepped E46 m3, E92 M3, and a 991.2 GT3 incoming. Today I started calling around to dealers within 2 hours of me. A lot of the dealers were getting black or grey, some white but they were already accounted for. Came up a dealer only an hour from me, called them, they said their system is showing a June 14th delivery plus or minus a few days, in blue, and they would sell it to me at MSRP. Done! I drove the hour down, paid my deposit, and now I wait. Excited to be part of this community. If anyone is interested in a grey one I know of a dealer who will sell at MSRP.
Sponsored

RP2000R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Porsche GT4, 20 Civic Si, 15 Lexus IS350 RWD
Country flag
I was pretty lucky it seems like compared to the other threads I've been reading. I've been looking for a daily driver for the past 2-3 months or so. Currently have a NASA prepped E46 m3, E92 M3, and a 991.2 GT3 incoming. Today I started calling around to dealers within 2 hours of me. A lot of the dealers were getting black or grey, some white but they were already accounted for. Came up a dealer only an hour from me, called them, they said their system is showing a June 14th delivery plus or minus a few days, in blue, and they would sell it to me at MSRP. Done! I drove the hour down, paid my deposit, and now I wait. Excited to be part of this community. If anyone is interested in a grey one I know of a dealer who will sell at MSRP.

What area are you located in?

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
awesome news , mines coming in june 8th , mine will be black, already have my vin and all did your dealer give you your vin?

OP
OP

Hungryhippo96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
awesome news , mines coming in june 8th , mine will be black, already have my vin and all did your dealer give you your vin?
Yup got the vin and that's about it. I guess they can't see options or anything. What all did you get?

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
Yup got the vin and that's about it. I guess they can't see options or anything. What all did you get?
I just got a vin , and signed paperwork that they will sell it at MSRP what ever that will be, they can't see accessories at my location yet either I'm in WV , i have advised them what i would like if available, like i want all weather mats, i want the interior lights, a car cover, window visors , and lastly i wanted bike rack, so he wrote that down and said if it's available they will hook it up for me

OP
OP

Hungryhippo96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I just got a vin , and signed paperwork that they will sell it at MSRP what ever that will be, they can't see accessories at my location yet either I'm in WV , i have advised them what i would like if available, like i want all weather mats, i want the interior lights, a car cover, window visors , and lastly i wanted bike rack, so he wrote that down and said if it's available they will hook it up for me
Can they see what factory options come on the car? I know Honda just sent them out is every car basically going to be the same option wise? Also signed saying at MSRP. Cant wait to see yours!

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
Can they see what factory options come on the car? I know Honda just sent them out is every car basically going to be the same option wise? Also signed saying at MSRP. Cant wait to see yours!
its going to be the same as the civic sport touring except the sunroof, sensing package, and lane watch, everything else should be comparable ,and accessories i just told them what i wanted they can't see the list yet, they said if it's available they will look at adding that to my deal and if not we just mark that off the list

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
same dude I'm pretty siked your getting blue a little jealous tbh , i didn't really want black but it was my best option at the time so i took it , a car near me wanted 5k above msrp and i was like i might as well take the black lol

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
Congrats, sucks for those who pay for mark-up.
agreed , i wouldn't be caught dead paying for a markup car, idc where i lived, i would either wait or take my business elsewhere i think it's robbery and should be illegal but thats just my opinion on it

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
But if were being honest I'm probably going to plasti dip the car in another color anyways

iceberg384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R, 2013 Honda CR-V
Anybody know a dealer selling at MSRP? ANYWHERE, It doesn't matter the location. My dealer is talking 5-10k over MSRP! COLOR DOESN'T MATTER!