My Sonic Gray European Hatch Sport+ has arrived

Enly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z
And it's beautiful..

in love with this car right now, I don't know if they revised the model before bringing it out here to Europe (first models became available for us in April) but i'm having none of the infontainment or rattle issues i've read about here by other users. Handling is a dream, mpg and comfort is great.

This is the toploaded model (excluding Prestige that adds leather seats, but removes dual centre exhaust, side skirts etc)
Biggest gripes so far is that they decided to remove the remote engine start function when bringing it here to Europe
17 inch wheels instead of 18
We get no rear heated seats
No power adjusted seat position

Feels like it's lacking some power (coming from a 350z) but a tune by Vit should fix that in the near future.

People have been really polarized on its looks but I can tell you that here in Europe its considered a gorgeous smash hit.

Honda Civic 10th gen My Sonic Gray European Hatch Sport+ has arrived 20170413_184743

Honda Civic 10th gen My Sonic Gray European Hatch Sport+ has arrived Snapchat-1047624209

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice. Most of the new civics on the italian forum have the driver side pillar cover rattle, but it is super easy to fix.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love the color but I don't know if I can give up those gripes for Panoramic Moonroof and the others mentioned.

Congrats nonetheless.

kalvin126

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Congrats! How are the suspension modes? Do they made driving feel noticeably different?

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's as pretty as mine!

OP
OP

Enly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z
Congrats! How are the suspension modes? Do they made driving feel noticeably different?
Actually have not found the suspensions settings yet on this car.. Been meaning to thoroughly go through the manual at some point.

OP
OP

Enly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z
Love the color but I don't know if I can give up those gripes for Panoramic Moonroof and the others mentioned.

Congrats nonetheless.
I definately would not. Just the remote start itself is such a great function i'd abandon heated seats for it even.. Especially here in sweden we have cold days 10 months out of the year.

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Actually have not found the suspensions settings yet on this car.. Been meaning to thoroughly go through the manual at some point.
It's the button next to the gear shifter with the damper icon.

I definately would not. Just the remote start itself is such a great function i'd abandon heated seats for it even.. Especially here in sweden we have cold days 10 months out of the year.
It's a nice feature I would also like to have but I don't want to abandon the heated seats for it...I realy love them.

Marshsparrow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatch, 2013 Honda Civic EX, 2007 Honda Civic
Country flag
And it's beautiful..

in love with this car right now, I don't know if they revised the model before bringing it out here to Europe (first models became available for us in April) but i'm having none of the infontainment or rattle issues i've read about here by other users. Handling is a dream, mpg and comfort is great.

This is the toploaded model (excluding Prestige that adds leather seats, but removes dual centre exhaust, side skirts etc)
Biggest gripes so far is that they decided to remove the remote engine start function when bringing it here to Europe
17 inch wheels instead of 18
We get no rear heated seats
No power adjusted seat position

Feels like it's lacking some power (coming from a 350z) but a tune by Vit should fix that in the near future.

People have been really polarized on its looks but I can tell you that here in Europe its considered a gorgeous smash hit.

20170413_184743.png

Snapchat-1047624209.jpg
Love, love, love, love! Congrats!

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Haven't been in this section in a minute...congrats on the Civic
Sponsored