My new WOP SI coupe

Mistborn7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I'll take some tomorrow :). Meanwhile I changed out the center console pieces and it's drastic just like people said online. It feels so much better. A major upgrade to me and took all of 2 mins. Going to change door armrests out tomorrow.

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG
Please advise where I can buy this center console, I'm not seeing it on the US parts site.

Also, how easy was install?
Sponsored

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I got all my stuff from hondapartsnetwork.com. It was simple to install. Took like 1-2 mins.

Please advise where I can buy this center console, I'm not seeing it on the US parts site.

Also, how easy was install?

Mistborn7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I got all my stuff from hondapartsnetwork.com. It was simple to install. Took like 1-2 mins.
Thanks. Having trouble finding the "Leather" of the console. Can find the side pieces on a touring model list. Unless on the touring it just doesn't say leather but is?

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here's what I got exactly. Remember this is for a coupe.

Thanks. Having trouble finding the "Leather" of the console. Can find the side pieces on a touring model list. Unless on the touring it just doesn't say leather but is?
Honda Civic 10th gen My new WOP SI coupe IMG_2632.JPG

mister_egg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 OWP Civic Si Coupe
Thanks man. I picked up my white SI coupe a couple of weeks ago, and fell in love at first sight. Been considering doing the clear side markers with the orange bulbs myself, but smoked does look awfully nice.
Honda Civic 10th gen My new WOP SI coupe EDuRlpb

I went the clear side marker route with white frosted LEDs that blink orange, though I agree, smoked looks just as nice.

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
Thanks. 83441-TGG-A00ZA That's the Coupe Touring PN, it just doesn't say the word "leather" anywhere. I'll move forward with that one then :)
It's probably not leather. I think it's pleather

wopsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I also have a question on that knob. Install straight forward without taking the console and boot off? Does it sit pretty flush with the plastic ring that's attached to the boot? I don't want it rattling if it's loose. Otherwise I may have to buy the nut anyways if it would make the knob sit a little higher.

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Mine doesn't rattle at all and it sits pretty flush but the chrome ring on the boot does move ever so slightly. I'm OCD about things and it doesn't bother me. Naturally it would sit higher with the flange but I saved $43 and it works just as fine without for me. It's straightforward. Don't have to remove anything.

I also have a question on that knob. Install straight forward without taking the console and boot off? Does it sit pretty flush with the plastic ring that's attached to the boot? I don't want it rattling if it's loose. Otherwise I may have to buy the nut anyways if it would make the knob sit a little higher.
Sponsored