My new blue.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I guess I'll just be careful and pull from the outter edge all the way around door panel until I get it off. Always afraid I'm gonna break stuff.

I guess I shouldn't have suggested to yank on the door panel...I've literally removed hundreds of door panels and kind of have a nack of where and how hard to pull.
I pull them off in 1 swoop...most of the time. Honda's...all of the time
Sponsored

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
It's easy and cheap to do.
...when you have a coupe (and it's around $20 a piece), sure. For sedan it's many times that price; can't bring myself to justifying it financially.

Maybe one day redlinegoods.com or a similar outlet will start making custom leather wraps for those...

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
@dmitri I just picked up my sedan yesterday. From what you said its ~600 for the components. Now debating if/when I'm gonna do it :) still getting used to the car (at the detailer getting tint and clear bra thru tomorrow).
Congrats man! :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm trying to ignore the fact that the door armrest is less and less black every day... Fabric protector can't touch the damn skin flakes. :( Oh well.
It's just too much money. Hopefully some aftermarket replacement will eventually pop up, or Honda will fix that pricing problem.

OP
OP
Chief 08

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
It's ridiculous how much more the sedan pieces cost. Redline Goods only makes a cover for the center console piece as of right now. They don't make the side pieces or the door pieces. I actually bought the center piece from the first but it didn't match the side pieces and I didn't really like it anyway so I bought the Honda pieces.

Darky

First Name
Darcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
My pleasure. Happy to make a contribution to the site.

Turborascal

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe, 2017 Mazda MX-5 RF GT Launch Edition, 2016 Mazda CX-9 GT
It's ridiculous how much more the sedan pieces cost. Redline Goods only makes a cover for the center console piece as of right now. They don't make the side pieces or the door pieces. I actually bought the center piece from the first but it didn't match the side pieces and I didn't really like it anyway so I bought the Honda pieces.
I've had my Si coupe for 8 days and just ordered a padded center console cover from RedLine in perforated black leather.
In the "notes" section, I indicated the need for door armrest covers.

RedLine was very responsive when I communicated with them about a prior order for a different car.
We'll see how they respond with the new product request.

OP
OP
Chief 08

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Hopefully they can hook you up, I didn't think to do that, I just saw it wasn't offered and went without it.

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
I've had my Si coupe for 8 days and just ordered a padded center console cover from RedLine in perforated black leather.
In the "notes" section, I indicated the need for door armrest covers.

RedLine was very responsive when I communicated with them about a prior order for a different car.
We'll see how they respond with the new product request.
That's great! Please do let us know if they release those missing bits. Would definitely order them in a heartbeat...
Like @Chief 08, didn't want to order just the center bit because it wouldn't go that well with the sides; but I do like how it looks, and the fact that it's real leather.

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just looked this to see what you guys are talking about:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Civic16shiftboot.php

I think if you order the sides pieces of the center console along with the Center it would look great. That is the way it is pictured there. Looks like a perfect match with the seats. I got the black interior as well.

The center leather console from Honda is $140 I believe.

OP
OP
Chief 08

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Just looked this to see what you guys are talking about:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Civic16shiftboot.php

I think if you order the sides pieces of the center console along with the Center it would look great. That is the way it is pictured there. Looks like a perfect match with the seats. I got the black interior as well.

The center leather console from Honda is $140 I believe.
The car pictured already has leather in it, redline doesn't offer the side pieces as of yet.

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The car pictured already has leather in it, redline doesn't offer the side pieces as of yet.
Correct. Just to further clarify my post I meant to purchase the side pieces from Honda at $42 each and purchasing the center console from Redline.

OP
OP
Chief 08

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen My new blue. IMG_20170628_114654141
They don't match, I already tried it.

OP
OP
Chief 08

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Ha, I fell for it. Now if they start making the side pieces that would be a different story.