My FlashPro experiences and datalogs (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC)

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
So should I get an Intake THEN Hondata ? Does it matter?
Sponsored

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I got to run around town today with some decent weather and my goodness, the way this thing pulls with that +6psi tune is awesome. Its such a difference. I cant wait for my intake and custom tune. The butt dyno says yes the FP made it faster already
The Software is really easy to tune since you just set what A/F you want and how much boost.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Here is my Dyno run graph. What you have to keep in mind is these numbers are going to be different from hondata numbers because this was a Dyno at the wheels with tires and rims on. I installed the High tune (6+ boost) on 93 octane and gained 27 horsepower and 25 foot pounds of torque and that is with the Injen short ram intake. I'm MORE than pleased with the FlashPro. The performance is nite and day!!! I highly recommend the FlashPro!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen My FlashPro experiences and datalogs  (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC) 20161222_203207

Last edited:

mc1200s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ext
Country flag
Here is my Dyno run graph. What you have to keep in mind is these numbers are going to be different from hondata numbers because this was a Dyno at the wheels with tires and rims on. I gained 27 horsepower and 25 foot pounds of torque and that is with the Injen short ram intake. I'm MORE than pleased with the FlashPro. The performance is nite and day!!! I highly recommend the FlashPro!!!

20161222_203207.jpg
Are the flash pro still be able to be purchased at $30 off or a discount? If so where at?

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Are the flash pro still be able to be purchased at $30 off or a discount? If so where at?
I got mine from a Hondata dealer here in Alabama " Motorvation". I paid full price $695. Jim the owner was great and explained the set up and use of the FlashPro. MONEY WELL SPENT!!!

mc1200s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ext
Country flag
I got mine from a Hondata dealer here in Alabama " Motorvation". I paid full price $695. Jim the owner was great and explained the set up and use of the FlashPro. MONEY WELL SPENT!!!
I'm sure it is. I'm really impressed w the results and will pick one up as my personal xmas present. But if there's a supplier who has a xmas discount code like there was last week, is like to know. Can't remember which thread mentioned it.

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I'm sure it is. I'm really impressed w the results and will pick one up as my personal xmas present. But if there's a supplier who has a xmas discount code like there was last week, is like to know. Can't remember which thread mentioned it.
Only discount I know of is ProCivic, and it's only $5

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Here is my Dyno run graph. What you have to keep in mind is these numbers are going to be different from hondata numbers because this was a Dyno at the wheels with tires and rims on. I installed the High tune (6+ boost) on 93 octane and gained 27 horsepower and 25 foot pounds of torque and that is with the Injen short ram intake. I'm MORE than pleased with the FlashPro. The performance is nite and day!!! I highly recommend the FlashPro!!!

20161222_203207.jpg
i see your a/f was pretty rich. did you drive the car around before doing the dyno pull after the flash to let the knock control settle down

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
i see your a/f was pretty rich. did you drive the car around before doing the dyno pull after the flash to let the knock control settle down
No, my car was ran factory settings on the dyno first then it was flashed and run with FlashPro high tune (+6). The car never was taken off the dyno

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
No, my car was ran factory settings on the dyno first then it was flashed and run with FlashPro high tune (+6). The car never was taken off the dyno
you need to let the knock control go down below 70% before doing the pull to get the most power