My FlashPro experiences and datalogs (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC)

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
I'm also running the Injen SRI. I was getting upper 30's to low 40's for mpgs depending on the day and weather conditions (75 one day, 30 the next.. Ohio for you). As soon as I flashed the +6 PSI high octane Hondata basemap my fuel economy plummeted and my transmission became temperamental, jerking a lot at low speeds. I am currently on my 4th revision with Vit as well.
That is concerning since that's the next mod I'm going to do. Have you tried to see if the +3 PSI run better?
Sponsored

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Never heard of any issues with the 6psi, stock intake as it doesn't tune the CVT, it has a stand alone tcm

CivCoupe2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Coupe EX, 2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Country flag
That is concerning since that's the next mod I'm going to do. Have you tried to see if the +3 PSI run better?
I didn't, I just went straight for a custom tune. Just because it wasn't great for me doesn't mean it won't work better on your ride, though. The extra power is great, but there's much to be improved on, at least for me.

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm also running the Injen SRI. I was getting upper 30's to low 40's for mpgs depending on the day and weather conditions (75 one day, 30 the next.. Ohio for you). As soon as I flashed the +6 PSI high octane Hondata basemap my fuel economy plummeted
Can you email two datalogs? One of your typical commute on the stock map and one on the + 6psi tune to support at hondata. Something like 10-20 minutes of driving would be fine. We are also evaluating a software change that may have an effect on economy.

mPlasticDesign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BRZ, 2011bmwM3, 2011 1M Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you email two datalogs? One of your typical commute on the stock map and one on the + 6psi tune to support at hondata. Something like 10-20 minutes of driving would be fine. We are also evaluating a software change that may have an effect on economy.
I have a CVT Sport HB and I could do that for you if you like....I'd be interested to know what you guys think....I've looked at some logs but I'm sure you'd understand it better than me.

CIVICSPORT

Doctor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
I don't have my flash pro yet (patiently waiting) I get low 30's MPG on my Civic and it's basically stock beside the Injen short ram intake.
short Ram = Hot air Intake = bad.

Might dyno good with hood open but driving with hood closed is just begging for KR and drive ability issues and poor mpgs

Slowrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Touring Civic
I saw the video of Jason Pro with the flashpro Sunday night. I overnight the flashpro. I wished I did it sooner. I am on +6 stock and it is nice. I was so scared when I started the car all the warning came on and didn't go off for 5 mins later. Lane keep assist, accident avoidance, ext. I have the touring model.
Sponsored