My FlashPro experiences and datalogs (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC)

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Get my FlashPro today. I was down to 20 miles left in my tank and remembered to fill it with 93. Im guessing 93 is ok even though hondata high octane tune is 91? Man I cant wait to load the first calibration this evening, going to run the civic tuned high. No intake yet, probably ordering the mishimoto this week
Sponsored

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
double post

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
went back to the Factory map and did a 0-60mph on 93 octane

1.JPG

Getting 9-11psi with a spike to 13psi when it changes it ratio to lower the rpm
0-60 7second

4.JPG

FlashPro +6 psi injen SRI Tune
15-19-psi
0-60 in 5.7ish

So for the tune for me made my 0-60mph faster by .9-1 second. How accurate the time is on how i'm measuring it? Beats me but its a benchmark for me to see if i'm getting any improvement from stock.
By factory map, do you mean the tuned +3psi? I dont see "stock Equivalent" for the CVT like I see for the MT? IS there a return to stock somewhere that I am missing?

Honda Civic 10th gen My FlashPro experiences and datalogs  (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC) CVT No Stock

Honda Civic 10th gen My FlashPro experiences and datalogs  (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC) MT Stock

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
0-60mph Stock map with InJen intake 9-11psi
Honda Civic 10th gen My FlashPro experiences and datalogs  (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC) 1.JPG

FlashPro High Tuned Map with Injen SRI
traction control kicked on for a sec on this run
Honda Civic 10th gen My FlashPro experiences and datalogs  (boost level and IAT temps with oem IC) 1.PNG

Sorry, I fogot to turn off the radio.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
By factory map, do you mean the tuned +3psi? I dont see "stock Equivalent" for the CVT like I see for the MT? IS there a return to stock somewhere that I am missing?

CVT No Stock.jpg

MT Stock.jpg
Click on online then return to factory

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Get my FlashPro today. I was down to 20 miles left in my tank and remembered to fill it with 93. Im guessing 93 is ok even though hondata high octane tune is 91? Man I cant wait to load the first calibration this evening, going to run the civic tuned high. No intake yet, probably ordering the mishimoto this week
93 will be fine and run better

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Click on online then return to factory
Sweet, I couldnt remember how I did it on my 8th since its been a couple years. Your posts and videos have me excited. Waiting impatiently for the delivery man to arrive.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
93 will be fine and run better
I figured as much, once I get the intake, Ill either get Vit to tune it, or run it over to my local fp tuner and have them tune it for 93 with intake

Ryude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
What technique are you using to launch? I have the CVT, but having trouble getting it to launch without bogging or simulating shifts.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
What technique are you using to launch? I have the CVT, but having trouble getting it to launch without bogging or simulating shifts.
no technique, just step on the gas and go. Too cold for the tires to grip to brake and gas to launch it

Ryude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
So you're getting 5.7 seconds 0-60 without launching? That's pretty crazy. What's the pull feel like on 19 psi?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I goofing around, Ill put the brake hold on at a red light, drop it to "S" and then just hammer down until I hit the speed limit. Never bogs or "shifts" funny on me. Ill try it when I get my flashpro this afternoon.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
So you're getting 5.7 seconds 0-60 without launching? That's pretty crazy. What's the pull feel like on 19 psi?
tiny turbo = fast spool. launching isnt really necessary but it would help. Like I mentioned before, the time is probably a bit off. It's a benchmark for myself to see if there's any improvement.

It's no 400hp car but you can feel it slightly push you back into your seat. another words your butt dyno will feel the difference from the factory map
Sponsored