My dream build (Civic hatchback) Has anyone done this?

aventadordreams

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic hatchback 2017
Hello I been searching everywhere & dying to post this thread!

closest i could find was that grey hatchback with aerodynamics kit installed and fat tires.

I am curious anyone install wide tires on the civic hatchback? i believe it would be sick. It would just be great if someone had pics of it in good angles (to see how meaty it will look with wide tires) .

Also I am curious how it would look with rally armor mud flaps as well? (would it look good?)

Another thing is tires with white lettering would be sick of course car lowered suspension as well.

painted brake caliber red & u know that thing in the front grille that has the holes in the bumper. Paint that red as well? (poke all the holes in the front bumper) im not a car expert but w.e that part is thats there would look cool if it was painted red.

+ full aero dynamics kit + carbon fiber hood & lots of stickers

This is just a dream build of mine. I can't do it because i have a lease but i might buy the car at the end of the lease and do all this.

Also performance wise anyone hear that little turbo shot when switching at 1st gear 5k rpm. Is there a way to make it even louder? (im not a car expert so idk what causes that to even do it)or is it not possible to make it shoot loud (like subaru)

thank you
Sponsored

Last edited:

xtherebellion

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Also performance wise anyone hear that little turbo shot when switching at 1st gear 5k rpm. Is there a way to make it even louder? (im not a car expert so idk what causes that to even do it)or is it not possible to make it shoot loud (like subaru)
I think that would be the blow off valve, you could install an after-market one (I believe this civic comes with either a blow off valve or diverter), you can see this youtube video and you might get some idea of what to look for. I haven't done any mods to my car, I do like this sound too but I probably won't be messing with anything for a little while at least.

Edit: Clip of one in a 10th gen civic.