My 16 Civic Build/Dyno results

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Thought I'd start a thread on my personal build and progress with my tuning through hondata and the guys at Speed Factory Racing.

Current mod list:
Mishimoto Intake
Mishimoto Oil catch can
Megan racing coilovers
Straight pipe from cat back
Hondata flash pro

Got it on the dyno yesterday and through the cvt pushed out 190whp/200wtq. This was on the +6 psi basemap from hondata. We noticed it ran extremely rich across the board, and even their "+6 psi Injen cai" tune was not tuned for the Intake. It seems like hondata was just trying to keep our motors safe as people just start doing plug n play with the flashpro.

Video:

Honda Civic 10th gen My 16 Civic Build/Dyno results IMG_1245.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ryude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Yup, as I said in the FlashPro thread. Their base maps are exactly that, base. It's not a real tune, it just ups the boost. The software allows you to tune it, yes. But the maps they provide are not what you want to use long term.

OP
OP
northwestghosts_cc

northwestghosts_cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Yup, as I said in the FlashPro thread. Their base maps are exactly that, base. It's not a real tune, it just ups the boost. The software allows you to tune it, yes. But the maps they provide are not what you want to use long term.
Yep! Still working on a solid tune with the guys at speedfactory that will actually hit between 22-24 lbs.