Votes: 87 18.2%

• Total voters

zshortyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hello everyone, around me I have noticed some dealers flooding lots with certain colored CivicX. I was wondering what color everyone has or is planning on getting and we can see what the most popular color is.
Sponsored

BLKonBLK'16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16blkCIV '69nomad,'90toy4x4
Country flag
if i were to have a new car which i do, my first choice is always black which i got, and with a selection of interior colors i will always go black which i did. thats my handle here. to get mine i paid full price and that is what i was wiling to pay and not want or wonder about should have gotten --- 6 speed was a must also.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The tail lights just jump off the W.O.P.

mgnexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
My wife and I loved the Lunar Silver and went with that. Adds a bit of a sophisticated look on top of its attitude. I agree with the color flooding at dealers though. When we began shopping in our area..only 2 dealers out of 15 I checked had the Lunar Silver in my trim, and each only had 1. Glad I snagged one of them :) WOP would have been my second choice. I'm normally a gun metal type of guy, but it just doesn't feel right on this car in my opinion.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lunar Silver and Rallye Red are not an option for the Canadian Touring trim. To bad as both look great. I suspect Honda is holding back the red for our Si.

phreakyq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the dealer (MO) i bought mine from had mostly white, black, silver. i think they had one blue and i didnt see any reds. thats spread across all trims.

i didnt want silver because it reminds me of my wifes old mazda 6, wasnt a fan of the black. i feel like it just hides the curves and beauty of this car. owned red cars for 12 years of my life (both GM's) and one blue. I decided to get something that i hadnt before color wise, just as i've never had a Honda.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
the dealer (MO) i bought mine from had mostly white, black, silver. i think they had one blue and i didnt see any reds. thats spread across all trims.

i didnt want silver because it reminds me of my wifes old mazda 6, wasnt a fan of the black. i feel like it just hides the curves and beauty of this car. owned red cars for 12 years of my life (both GM's) and one blue. I decided to get something that i hadnt before color wise, just as i've never had a Honda.
The dealership I got mine from had a white, black and red in touring, and plenty of colors in the other models. They have nearly 100 Civics of all trims on their lot or at their sister store 65 miles away. If they did not have red I would have gotten a white Touring. Luckily they had a red one :)

phreakyq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The dealership I got mine from had a white, black and red in touring, and plenty of colors in the other models. They have nearly 100 Civics of all trims on their lot or at their sister store 65 miles away. If they did not have red I would have gotten a white Touring. Luckily they had a red one :)
not sure what all of the dealers inventory's are around here, but i highly doubt any of them have 100+ civics. i'd prob say 20 - 40 at most depending on location. i also live 5 min away from a GM plant lol
Sponsored