Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
In terms of track times, the FlashPro makes a huge difference. We just got back from Buttonwillow raceway here in California, and were able to get about a 2:16 lap time with basically a +6 PSI basemap. Without the FlashPro, the best we could do was about 2:19, 3 seconds difference! And that 2:19 time was later in the day when we were driving a bit better.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Eurogreg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.8 Tourer
In terms of track times, the FlashPro makes a huge difference. We just got back from Buttonwillow raceway here in California, and were able to get about a 2:16 lap time with basically a +6 PSI basemap. Without the FlashPro, the best we could do was about 2:19, 3 seconds difference! And that 2:19 time was later in the day when we were driving a bit better.
I'm absolutely convinced. The onnly question is 6psi or 9 but I tend to prefer the former. Any info ön brake use? When good aftermeket pads will be available?

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
On a mustang dyno my l15ba stock dynoed 165wtq and 168whp, with the +6 mishimoto we put out 206wtq and 200whp, so it's an 40wtq/32whp increase from stock. Now i got an l15b7 in my sport hatch but dont dyno this engine yet,
You did a swap?

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 hatchback sport, Mazda CX-3 2017, polaris rzr 1000s 2017
Country flag
Did you blow the other motor up?
Yes, 3 bent rod,
Short story:a miss shift cause an engine "over rev" and honda looked at the freeze data and found it, you can't erase freeze data with flashpro, so honda denied warranty.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yes, 3 bent rod,
Short story:a miss shift cause an engine "over rev" and honda looked at the freeze data and found it, you can't erase freeze data with flashpro, so honda denied warranty.
Sorry to hear that. Atleast to get to enjoy the car again. How do you like the flash? What mods do you currently have?

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry to hear that. Atleast to get to enjoy the car again. How do you like the flash? What mods do you currently have?
It only cost me 2000$ to swap the engine. 1500$ for the engine and 500$ of gasket and liquide, i did it myself with a friend, not so pricy.
I run the +9 tune with mishimoto intake, that's it for the engine mods.
I lost my car for 6 week and now i can enjoy this tune every day. IT'S THE OVER REV WHO KILL THE ENGINE, not the tune

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
It only cost me 2000$ to swap the engine. 1500$ for the engine and 500$ of gasket and liquide, i did it myself with a friend, not so pricy.
I run the +9 tune with mishimoto intake, that's it for the engine mods.
I lost my car for 6 week and now i can enjoy this tune every day. IT'S THE OVER REV WHO KILL THE ENGINE, not the tune
I have less than 400 miles on my Si and I am seriously debating about getting a custom turbo back and a tune. I know sooner than later I will need a better clutch which isnt cheap. Ordering wheels this week too. I use to have a swapped 93 Ex turbo 15 years ago. Lol

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have less than 400 miles on my Si and I am seriously debating about getting a custom turbo back and a tune. I know sooner than later I will need a better clutch which isnt cheap. Ordering wheels this week too. I use to have a swapped 93 Ex turbo 15 years ago. Lol
When you run the +9 tune without rev hang, this car is fun to drive! I strongly recommend this set up. Rev hang removed make the car a little bit less confortable to drive but more sportier. For the clutch, vit had some clutch kit upgrade at a descent price.

Fastmodz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmodz.com
Vehicle(s)
1986 CRX
Those upgrades would make a huge difference. We offer those products in a wide variety of manufacturers. Check us out!

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
When you run the +9 tune without rev hang, this car is fun to drive! I strongly recommend this set up. Rev hang removed make the car a little bit less confortable to drive but more sportier. For the clutch, vit had some clutch kit upgrade at a descent price.
I asked Vit and a tune doesn't get rid of the rev hang completely. It's still there.

teebee288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I asked Vit and a tune doesn't get rid of the rev hang completely. It's still there.
Overrun fuel cut delay, set the value at the lowest possible, on my civic, i set it at 10, and there is no rev hang noticable on my civic, it's like driving a good old 90's manual honda. I dont want to go below 10 because the throttle cut instantly when you leave the foot off the gas pedal. in theory on the data you can see a little rev hang because i'm set at 10 but in practice there no rev hang noticable at all! It's night and day, beleive me.
Sponsored