Modify Halogen Headlights to LED Headlights (Wiring PDF included)

carfun

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gt-tune.com
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.5t, EVO9, RS4, GTR R35
Country flag
First modify of 1.5T MT. The LED headlight connectors are differernt than the Halogen headlight, the only way is wiring at the moment. I try to get the connector but no luck. Anyway here we go the good looking LED Headlights on cheap version civic 1.5T.

BR

Thomas

Honda Civic 10th gen Modify Halogen Headlights to LED Headlights (Wiring PDF included) IMG_0773.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Modify Halogen Headlights to LED Headlights (Wiring PDF included) IMG_0789.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Modify Halogen Headlights to LED Headlights (Wiring PDF included) IMG_0790.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Modify Halogen Headlights to LED Headlights (Wiring PDF included) IMG_0782.JPG

Attachments

Fivenine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ex
First modify of 1.5T MT. The LED headlight connectors are differernt than the Halogen headlight, the only way is wiring at the moment. I try to get the connector but no luck. Anyway here we go the good looking LED Headlights on cheap version civic 1.5T.

BR

Thomas

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG
How much did you spend on those lights? New?

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag

BR

Thomas

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG
I'm not sure I fully understand you, so the connector are different as in No Plug and play. As for the wiring it would need to be spliced with the factory light harness or is it more involved? Thanks for the pictures if I do get a civic, it's nice to know there's options available to change headlights...also hope it would work with the coupe version.

OP
OP
carfun

carfun

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gt-tune.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
man i want to do this what do i need did you just bought the headlights and thats it?
Yes that is what u need and some wiring skill to connect them together to new headlights.

OP
OP
carfun

carfun

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gt-tune.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm not sure I fully understand you, so the connector are different as in No Plug and play. As for the wiring it would need to be spliced with the factory light harness or is it more involved? Thanks for the pictures if I do get a civic, it's nice to know there's options available to change headlights...also hope it would work with the coupe version.
It is very simple cut few wires of original harness and connect to new headlights that is all. I thought coupe ver has LED headlights?

hal9000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
It is very simple cut few wires of original harness and connect to new headlights that is all. I thought coupe ver has LED headlights?
No hyperflash with turn signals? Hi/lo beam light output is the same as stock LEDs?

Last edited:

Lufelham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2010, Coming soon 2016 Civic
Country flag
Doing that voids the warranty?

OP
OP
carfun

carfun

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gt-tune.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No hyperflash with turn signals? Hi/lo beam light output is the same as stock LEDs?
The turn signals work normal and Hi/Lo also working as stock.

Willieboy32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Lx
How's the civic doing with the led headlight swap any problems? Can you take picture of your swap see how all the spliced wires sit inside the engine bay? :)

marcin poland

First Name
marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic ex
Country flag
Hello
my installation has 3 plugs and the led lamp has an 8 pin plug plus one empty. does anyone have how to connect

CIVICDEMATA

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi, I've just swapped the headlights to full led, but there's a problem: the up-down LED adjustment 0-1-2-3 works but It works the opposite way and now the standard position is number 3 instead 0. Any solution?
thanks in advance.

Honda Civic 10th gen Modify Halogen Headlights to LED Headlights (Wiring PDF included) IMG-20210318-WA0006
Sponsored

Last edited: