Mishimoto Catch can for Si

Nighthawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Does anyone know if the oil catch can from Mishimoto will work on our Si's?
Sponsored

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone know if the oil catch can from Mishimoto will work on our Si's?
It will, installed mine last week on my '17 Si coupe!

T_A_H

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan 2012 Honda Accord LX-P
Country flag
How does this affect warranty?

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Beat us to it! We're planning on test fitting it to an SI once we have a time for it to come in. Any issues with the install? Any photos? We'd love to see them!

Thanks
Nick
I will try to get some pictures up today or tomorrow! No issues with the install whatsoever! I also put 2 strips of red electrical tape behind the "M" cutout logo, looks great on my Rallye Red Si coupe!

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't know and didn't care! LOL! I won't be driving my Si in the winter, have two other Honda's to cover that, and didn't care about the short 3-year warranty. I've owned this for 5 weeks and so far: Injen CAI, AEM charge pipe, PRL catless downpipe, PRL up-pipe, Injen Intercooler, Hondata FlashPro running the +9 psi calibration, tinted, Sportline springs, and 18x9.5 + 38 wheels. I'll be done for now until I pull her out for spring, then I'll be doing a Clutchmaster clutch and getting a custom tune to run a partial E85 mix.

Good luck on your build!

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't know and didn't care! LOL! I won't be driving my Si in the winter, have two other Honda's to cover that, and didn't care about the short 3-year warranty. I've owned this for 5 weeks and so far: Injen CAI, AEM charge pipe, PRL catless downpipe, PRL up-pipe, Injen Intercooler, Hondata FlashPro running the +9 psi calibration, tinted, Sportline springs, and 18x9.5 + 38 wheels. I'll be done for now until I pull her out for spring, then I'll be doing a Clutchmaster clutch and getting a custom tune to run a partial E85 mix.

Good luck on your build!
And also the point of this thread, the Mishimoto catch can! haha

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Since we design these so that you're not modifying or permanently changing under the hood, your warranty should remain in tact :)

I will try to get some pictures up today or tomorrow! No issues with the install whatsoever! I also put 2 strips of red electrical tape behind the "M" cutout logo, looks great on my Rallye Red Si coupe!
Awesome! Glad to hear it! Looking forward to seeing the installed shots!

-Nick

simply_the_best

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (FC1), 1999 Toyota Corolla
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Good luck on your build!
How's the fitment on the wheels? Any Pictures I'm really curious to know what they look like. Thanks!!

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How's the fitment on the wheels? Any Pictures I'm really curious to know what they look like. Thanks!!
They fit great, didn't have to modify anything, no rubbing, no nothing! Trying to get pics up shortly, slow work computer! haha!

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Catch can for Si IMG_0150.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Catch can for Si IMG_0148.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Catch can for Si IMG_0099.JPG
Since we design these so that you're not modifying or permanently changing under the hood, your warranty should remain in tact :)

-Nick

-Nick

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That looks awesome! The red tape behind the cutout is a great touch.

The rest of the car looks great too, I'm really digging the wheels.

-Nick
Thanks man! Alot of time and love has gone into her the 5-6 weeks I've owned her!
Sponsored