Midwest FlashPro

exogenic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Is there anyone in the midwest/any reputable shops that would help me with a reflash of my '17 Civic EXT 6MT Coupe? I'm in Indianapolis and haven't seen much chatter in these parts.
Sponsored

bmbpenguin

Brian
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport, 2007 Odyssey, 2003 Accord EX-V6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was hoping Fathouse Fabricators in Martinsville (Waverly) was starting to get into these, but they haven't replied to my inquiries as of yet. I may have to just drop by. They do WRX, GTR, Mustangs, etc.

http://www.fathousefab.com/

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex HB FK7
I was hoping Fathouse Fabricators in Martinsville (Waverly) was starting to get into these, but they haven't replied to my inquiries as of yet. I may have to just drop by. They do WRX, GTR, Mustangs, etc.

http://www.fathousefab.com/

They may not reply at all! You may be running into the same issue i am in houston. Every shop here thinks their too good to touch hondas. Making comments like we work on real cars, or we only work on high end cars..etc etc. So many shops have adopted this attitude. Its stupid and its why most are closed down within a few yrs. Money is money. A real shop takes jobs for money. This kind of idiocy has led me to just undertake all my own modding. There isnt a shop within 500miles of houston that id trust to touch my car. Honda civic or not. Good luck man.

CivCoupe2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Coupe EX, 2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Country flag
Is there anyone in the midwest/any reputable shops that would help me with a reflash of my '17 Civic EXT 6MT Coupe? I'm in Indianapolis and haven't seen much chatter in these parts.
These guys are probably the closest to you
https://www.colletti-motorsports.org/

Also this shop in Toledo.
http://www.pure-tuning.com/

These are official Hondata dealers as per their website, but there may be others who tune as well. Or you could opt for an eTune

OP
OP
exogenic

exogenic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Just bought a FlashPro. Thanks for the replies.

CivCoupe2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Easy to use? Turn on and off whenever?
What grade fuel do you run? Can you stay on low grade and still up the boost?
Pretty simple to use if you are any form of tech savvy. It's not really as simple as flipping a switch to go from stock to a basemap or vice versa. Takes about 5 minutes to flash your ECU and the car has to be off and in accessory mode. You can return to stock at any time the same way. If you want to get the most out of any tune use top grade, but yes you can use 87. Just don't flash a high octane tune and run a low octane fuel.

Senor Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Crv ex, 2017 civic Hatchback lx
Pretty simple to use if you are any form of tech savvy. It's not really as simple as flipping a switch to go from stock to a basemap or vice versa. Takes about 5 minutes to flash your ECU and the car has to be off and in accessory mode. You can return to stock at any time the same way. If you want to get the most out of any tune use top grade, but yes you can use 87. Just don't flash a high octane tune and run a low octane fuel.
So what are you running now? And how does it feel. Big diff?

CivCoupe2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So what are you running now? And how does it feel. Big diff?
I started off with Hondata +6 PSI high octane with Injen Short Ram Intake. I then went for a custom tune because I found myself wanting more. At the time, there was a problem with Hondata software on my car that couldn't be tuned out because the advanced tables to do so were not yet available. However they might be now? I switched to KTuner and never looked back. I currently run a 21psi custom tune done by @VitViper

And yes. Big difference! Even with the basemaps

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
I started off with Hondata +6 PSI high octane with Injen Short Ram Intake. I then went for a custom tune because I found myself wanting more. At the time, there was a problem with Hondata software on my car that couldn't be tuned out because the advanced tables to do so were not yet available. However they might be now? I switched to KTuner and never looked back. I currently run a 21psi custom tune done by @VitViper

And yes. Big difference! Even with the basemaps
The advanced table that was limiting the boost level under some conditions is now available on the FlashPro. We're running a 22.5 PSI FlashPro tune on our 2017 EXT race Civic (manual) right now.

I keep saying it over and over, but this 1.5T engine is amazingly capable and easy to upgrade!

CivCoupe2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The advanced table that was limiting the boost level under some conditions is now available on the FlashPro. We're running a 22.5 PSI FlashPro tune on our 2017 EXT race Civic (manual) right now.

I keep saying it over and over, but this 1.5T engine is amazingly capable and easy to upgrade!
I'm not sure which table was not available as Vit did all my tuning, but I was having a steady state throttle surge under partial throttle that made me want to headbutt nails. :banghead:
Sponsored