Lost Bolt

Dfine06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I lost one of the 8mm bolts for the BOV while installing the Boomba one. 1st question is that ok to not have it ok for a little? Second where is the cheapest fastest place to get besides Honda. Online because I don't really have time to get there. Thanks!
Sponsored

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Not sure why you bothered taking the OEM unit out. The BOV is a POS. You can find the bolts at almost any hardware store.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I lost one of the 8mm bolts for the BOV while installing the Boomba one. 1st question is that ok to not have it ok for a little? Second where is the cheapest fastest place to get besides Honda. Online because I don't really have time to get there. Thanks!
Take the one you have left into a local hardware store for a quick match. I'd recommend a smaller store as opposed to Home Depot or Lowes.

OP
OP

Dfine06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Take the one you have left into a local hardware store for a quick match. I'd recommend a smaller store as opposed to Home Depot or Lowes.
Thank you. I actually had both bolts already in. So I guess I will remove one to math. Is that ok to drive around with a bolt or 2 off!

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Thank you. I actually had both bolts already in. So I guess I will remove one to math. Is that ok to drive around with a bolt or 2 off!
take it out at the store parking lot

should be fine with 1 bolt miss but not 2

lowes will have it

Last edited:

antonytoropov

First Name
Anton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
hey did you get the bolt and do you know the exact size? i have a sound plate and wanna remove it ASAP
Sponsored