Looking to buy "TOURING" emblem for 2016 Honda Civic.

CarsOverMotorcycles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Looking to buy "TOURING" emblem for 2016 Honda Civic. If you have debadged your emblem I would like to buy it from you if it is in new condition. I live in California. Please PM me!

I am looking for this emblem for my wife's touring civic.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

CarsOverMotorcycles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Please tell me it's not for the trunk of your ex..
Comeon, are you serious? People DEBADGE their Civic to make it LOOK how they want it to look. I don't want to debadge, so I am trying to balance the back out. I've already purchased turbo and VTEC emblems but thought the touring one would look better.

Last edited:

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Comeon, are you guys serious? People DEBADGE their Civic to make it LOOK how they want it to look. I don't want to debadge, so I am trying to balance the back out. I've already purchased turbo and VTEC emblems but thought the touring one would look better.
:doh:

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so you have a turbo emblem and now you also want a touring emblem? That's misleading AF...

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
You want a touring badge for your wifes touring civic? Was her touring badge stolen?
Stop helping him, he doesn't want to tell us the real story so screw it. @CarsOverMotorcycles Just go to the dealer and buy it like a normal human being and stop wasting people's time, jezzz.

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
I don't want to debadge, so I am trying to balance the back out. I've already purchased turbo and VTEC emblems but thought the touring one would look better.
I can understand that. I had an LX Accord but there's no "LX" badge for LX's, so it had "Accord" on the left side of the trunk and nothing on the right side. It looked unbalanced and bugged me, so I took the Accord one off. The Touring badge is about the same size as the Civic one, so they look good together.

Schatzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
This posting makes no sense! Why would his wife's Touring not come with a touring badge unless it was stolen for God knows what reason. I think he wants to put a touring badge on his EX and pretend he has a touring Civic? To each his own, I guess!

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
He's not trying to pretend he has a Touring - the trunk of his EX looks unbalanced because it has the "Civic" logo on the left side but nothing in the same place on the right side. He doesn't want to remove the "Civic" badge, so adding a "Touring" badge to the other side is the best choice because it's roughly the same size, is in the same font, and doesn't look out-of-place on a Civic.
Sponsored