Looking for LED lowbeam bulbs for new 2017 EX-T

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Just got a 2017 EX-T and I'm looking to get some LED bulbs for the lowbeams, and possibly the highbeams. Can anyone recommend some good LED bulbs that won't break the bank?
Sponsored

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
There is a review on YouTube, look for led headlight shootout. It looks at least somewhat scientific in the approach. I ended up getting one of their highest rated sets from aliexpress for $45. Overall they are only as good as the halogen, no better. If you want better than halogen you still have to go HID at this point.

OP
OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
There is a review on YouTube, look for led headlight shootout. It looks at least somewhat scientific in the approach. I ended up getting one of their highest rated sets from aliexpress for $45. Overall they are only as good as the halogen, no better. If you want better than halogen you still have to go HID at this point.
Awesome. I did a bit more research and am now looking at a HID kit. Only thing is I can't find the correct bulb/fitting to use. I tried looking in the manual but I can't find the correct size to use. Any idea where I can find that info?

OP
OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Better yet, do you have any recommendations for a good HID? Willing to spend $60-$100 for a kit.

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I need to clear up what I said. In terms of performance -

1. Retrofit HID
2. Stock halogen / highly rated LED plug and play
Not recommended - plug and play HID "kits"

https://www.theretrofitsource.com is the best bet for one stop shopping on HIDs. They could tell you what you need.

OP
OP
simon_lefisch

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I need to clear up what I said. In terms of performance -

1. Retrofit HID
2. Stock halogen / highly rated LED plug and play
Not recommended - plug and play HID "kits"

https://www.theretrofitsource.com is the best bet for one stop shopping on HIDs. They could tell you what you need.
Awesome, thanks for the link. Will def check it out :D
Sponsored