Looking for exhaust suggestions for my 16 Civic EX-T

THUND3R

R0LLING THUND3R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T
That is the most ghetto looking work I have ever seen.
You live in Ontario, w
That is the most ghetto looking work I have ever seen.
This from a guy named "Dale" from "Ontario", when is the last time you've ever been in a ghetto? I wasn't going for looks and it can't be seen! It's about results not appeasing the opinions of small minded people who can't think outside of the box, looking for some high school foolery attention by making fun of what he doesn't understand! The guy who did my work has professionally raced cars and owns a bunch of high performance machines himself, he has done work on high end cars....my actual stock mufflers are still on the car, blacked out with silver exuast tips and looks clean. So the pretty factor your so concerned about is there, He's done this very job on his customers with Hellcats with great results.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This from a guy named "Dale" from "Ontario", when is the last time you've ever been in a ghetto? I wasn't going for looks and it can't be seen! It's about results not appeasing the opinions of small minded people who can't think outside of the box, looking for some high school foolery attention by making fun of what he doesn't understand! The guy who did my work has professionally raced cars and owns a bunch of high performance machines himself, he has done work on high end cars....my actual stock mufflers are still on the car, blacked out with silver exuast tips and looks clean. So the pretty factor your so concerned about is there, He's done this very job on his customers with Hellcats with great results.
Thunder, I wouldn't sweat it to much. It was a little funny and the welding doesn't look that great. However, I am like you and am mostly concerned for the end result....the performance (if any). I'm the guy that makes crappy looking intakes, with cardboard boxes for a heat shield, wrapped in aluminum fool. It all is funny and looks hilarious (I get a good laugh out of it too). However, when the 1/4 mile times drop and my trap speeds reflect what I've done, it got pretty quiet in those old threads.

Good luck with your build. And thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

thatwhiteSi

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Lol I am not going to sit here and argue with you, it looks like shit, end of story. Just stating the obvious.

THUND3R

R0LLING THUND3R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T
Thunder, I wouldn't sweat it to much. It was a little funny and the welding doesn't look that great. However, I am like you and am mostly concerned for the end result....the performance (if any). I'm the guy that makes crappy looking intakes, with cardboard boxes for a heat shield, wrapped in aluminum fool. It all is funny and looks hilarious (I get a good laugh out of it too). However, when the 1/4 mile times drop and my trap speeds reflect what I've done, it got pretty quiet in those old threads.

Good luck with your build. And thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:
Oh I'm not sweating it, I agree and thank you! One thing I at least thought this website was about sharing Ideas, and our love for our cars. Innovation doesn't come by worrying or caring about what the crowds opinions are, Goodyear was laughed at for talking about putting air in tires back in the day, you see how that turned out. Anyone on this site can look at the picture and see that it's not pretty, it's that obvious, so what's the point is saying anything! It was meant as a put down, plain and simple and I explained my intentions to bring some light to my process, what's wrong with that? Of coarse I know there is nothing wrong with it, I'm good! We live in a day where social media and the internet has given a voice to those who otherwise would not have one, probably not enough attention from mommy growing up. Instead of saying something nice they have to be a troll or put someone else down to puff up their own opinion of themself. Ehhhh, anyway, It's fine that he doesn't like it!

THUND3R

R0LLING THUND3R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T
Lol I am not going to sit here and argue with you, it looks like shit, end of story. Just stating the obvious.
Too late! ( Lol I am not going to sit here and argue with you [ a self-righteous response acting like your taking the low road after an insulting comment) , you responded ( it looks like ?@#$ [ the counter argument] ), lol... more insults I might add, which was your true intention if the first place and that's what I responded to! ( end of story [ I really don't have anything intelligent to say soooooo I got to keep it short] ) Just stating the obvious [ if it's really that obvious, don't you think everybody else would see it or do you think they're dumb too?] and I too am stating the obvious) I'm done with this, it was fun playing with you! Have a great day, lol!

dingeesboy

Stacerino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T 2012 Nissan Quest 1995 Nissan Hardbody
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Thund3r, do you happen to have any sound clips or video ?
I think I might go with a Carven, debating on using a res or going without.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No one but him has ever heard of that brand. Look for a known exhaust brand and don't believe everything you read on here.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No one but him has ever heard of that brand. Look for a known exhaust brand and don't believe everything you read on here.
Lol your in Arizona of course you would never hear of Carven Exhaust. They a known in California and are a top notch company who makes some of the best sounding mufflers for any car since they are universal obviously.

R.Andre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I have the N1 Invidia and I know, I know it looks like a fart can but the sound is pretty good! It's a CAT-Back btw but I think they have a straight pipe as well.
Sponsored