Lifting a CivicX hatchback

bigdog6854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic haback 2017
Hi, I just bought a new Civic hatchback and am already planning on upgrades I want to do to make it my own. One of the first things I want to do is put on off road tires and give it a bit of a lift. I don't know much about cars I just want to know if this would be possible at all and how I should go about it? and for reference of what I'm thinking picture if a rally fighter mixed with a civic hatchback. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex HB FK7
Lol i have to give it to you for ingenuity, man idk much about this either, but a friend here used subaru forester struts, springs and suspension parts to lift his 06 subaru wrx sti. Its a sick sick ride , wish i had a pic to share, but essentially he did the same thing , lifted , o/r rims and tires etc, mudflaps, bash bars, lights, the whole 9! Came out awesome actually.

Now, what you may can do, but i wouldnt know so youd have to try it and youre looking at alot of trial and error im sure, mayyyybe see if you could incorporate honda crv or ridgeline suspension components on the civic and if so just go nuts from there but otherwise i know of no other way except maybe taller springs and or some strut spacers etc but yeah, if you have the $ and dont care about warranty etc , go for it! Although i dont see much benefit in it being fwd, if youre gonna get stupid w it may as well convert to awd while youre at it! Then up the boost and have a blast! Good luck!