LAPD chases Honda Civic LX on Nov 22 2016

RockyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima SXL, 2015 Honda CRV EX, 2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2003 Lancer Evolution
"This chase has been brought to you by Buena Park Honda... Prices so good you'll drive away like you stole it!"

Don't know why car chases are so damn interesting to me. I can't take my eyes off 'em.
I am the same way. During the entire chase I'm thinking to myself " i am a way better driver than this guy"
Sponsored

STiTCH87

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan, 2006 Scion TC
I could never be a cop. How politely they cuff him. I was waiting for someone to throw him down and cuff him, but then I remembered you have to give them a handshake and a lollipop in 2016 before gently putting the cuffs on loose.

Last edited:

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Oh damn! Looks almost like mine!

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
LMAO me too

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I couldn't imagine if mine was stolen. But at least it would be easily spotted. My car stands out like a sore thumb to cops not to mention there's like less than 10 blue civics I've seen on the road since I've owned mine.

My guess is owner left key fob in car or maybe keys were stolen from her in parking lot?

Cops should've pulled his pants down more though...don't think they were low enough.:bonk:

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
Dang, if only he'd put some "JDM as F*&k" stickers on there, he might have had the horsepower and driving skill to get away. :nono:
"This chase has been brought to you by Buena Park Honda... Prices so good you'll drive away like you stole it!"

Don't know why car chases are so damn interesting to me. I can't take my eyes off 'em.
If you liked that then you'll love this:

The ghost also outruns a police helicopter in the full vid.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I couldn't imagine if mine was stolen. But at least it would be easily spotted. My car stands out like a sore thumb to cops not to mention there's like less than 10 blue civics I've seen on the road since I've owned mine.

My guess is owner left key fob in car or maybe keys were stolen from her in parking lot?

Cops should've pulled his pants down more though...don't think they were low enough.:bonk:
Who says the owner was a her? LOL

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dang, if only he'd put some "JDM as F*&k" stickers on there, he might have had the horsepower and driving skill to get away. :nono:

If you liked that then you'll love this:

The ghost also outruns a police helicopter in the full vid.
I don't see any helicopter?