Ktunerflash vs Ktunerflash V2 vs FlashPRO

Zerkom122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
So im trying to decide which one i should go with for my 1.5 CVT Civic hatch but i cant really find any good comparisons and differences. Im thinking about getting the Ktuner V1 unless you guys think its worth spending the extra 200-250 for the V2 or FlashPro. Thnaks
Sponsored

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
V2 is on back order right now, for a couple weeks. We currently use KTuner on our car.

OP
OP
Zerkom122

Zerkom122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
V2 is on back order right now, for a couple weeks. We currently use KTuner on our car.
Thanks vit so do you think it would be worth it to wait and spend the extra money on the v2 or go with the Ktuner v1? From my understanding the only differences is the v2 has bluetooth and a screen? Im just gonna use the basemap tune probably the Stage 1 for a while as i'm waiting to see what other mods come out before i get a custom tune from you.

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Thanks vit so do you think it would be worth it to wait and spend the extra money on the v2 or go with the Ktuner v1? From my understanding the only differences is the v2 has bluetooth and a screen? Im just gonna use the basemap tune probably the Stage 1 for a while as i'm waiting to see what other mods come out before i get a custom tune from you.
Depends on if you want the bluetooth + screen functionality? I use the V1 unit, but that's me.

chubbz05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, 2010 Honda Odyssey EX
@VitViper @SilverGhost ...Hey guys, been watching you guys and the talk surrounding ktuner. Ready to make the jump for either ktuner or FlashPro. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds as though the advantage goes to ktuner for more thorough tuning options or more efficient right now. But as far as custom tuning, realistically that may be later this year for me. With base tunes, it looks like FlashPro has better results. Is this true? Would increase from ktuner be dramatic still even if it is less than FlashPro? Thanks guys

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
@VitViper @SilverGhost ...Hey guys, been watching you guys and the talk surrounding ktuner. Ready to make the jump for either ktuner or FlashPro. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds as though the advantage goes to ktuner for more thorough tuning options or more efficient right now. But as far as custom tuning, realistically that may be later this year for me. With base tunes, it looks like FlashPro has better results. Is this true? Would increase from ktuner be dramatic still even if it is less than FlashPro? Thanks guys
Honestly the Ktuner custom tune option is the best route IMO.

chubbz05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT, 2010 Honda Odyssey EX
Honestly the Ktuner custom tune option is the best route IMO.
Yeah I'll definitely go the custom route down the road, but funds aren't available to do that just yet. In the meantime, ktuner or FlashPro with basemap tunes? Which did you prefer

FineBottledWater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I'll definitely go the custom route down the road, but funds aren't available to do that just yet. In the meantime, ktuner or FlashPro with basemap tunes? Which did you prefer
Ktuner just added more stuffs to the software today. I am already tuning with Vit, but I would love to hear what others have to say about the new version of Ktuner.

OP
OP
Zerkom122

Zerkom122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh the Vehicle Stability Assist. Yeah I noticed the car wouldn't let you turn it off. I tried it to. Could this be bypassed anyway?

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
To fully disable it. do this

1. Turn car on
2. Parking brake off