Ktuner V2 getting started help

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Ok, Talked with kturner and sent it back, some of the files on the flash card were corrupted. They sent it back and I was able to download a factory tune and a stage 2 tune to it. After flashing it to the ecu, it says 100% finalizing then pops up to power cycle the ecu and hit ok. I am assuming power cycling the ecu is just acc off and back to acc mode? It never comes up and says success or anything. After doing that acc off/on and clicking ok, the unit just goes back to the homescreen. Starting the car there are acc, road departure and brake system warning errors. I flashed back to stock and it does the same thing. What is the proper procedure when it pops up to say powercycle the ecu and hit ok?
I hit the button wait for the lcd to turn off, then press once, then again. Wait for chimes to stop, hit okay. Never have any errors flashing that way when I start the car.
Sponsored

OP
OP

turneja6535

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Ktuner mentioned that as as a possibility as well, but it went away after driving and does the same thing flashing the factory tune. Attaching a picture of my ecu version. I chose the bottom one 5aa-a67

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner V2 getting started help IMG_20170526_171603936_HDR

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Ktuner mentioned that as as a possibility as well, but it went away after driving and does the same thing flashing the factory tune. Attaching a picture of my ecu version. I chose the bottom one 5aa-a67

IMG_20170526_171603936_HDR.jpg
Yeah I edited my post after I kept reading haha. That has happened to quite a few people though.

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
I own a 2016 EXT.Ive not had any issues with compatibility, but then again I was a beta tester for Vit and JR.

Kusoyaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
For power cycling acc, turn car off and wait at least until dome lights go off, in case the ecu power is like Windows and dome power. You know how you can still roll up Windows until you open a door or x seconds pass. That may help. But it is still something that I did not experience.

My v2 works fine except bluetooth. It only showed up once when scanning with phone, but disappeared after a few seconds, and has not shown as an available device since. Tried both while in car connected, and connected to pc pulling logs. Not a deal breaker, but would be a fun feature with the tunerview app recording ability.

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
For power cycling acc, turn car off and wait at least until dome lights go off, in case the ecu power is like Windows and dome power. You know how you can still roll up Windows until you open a door or x seconds pass. That may help. But it is still something that I did not experience.

My v2 works fine except bluetooth. It only showed up once when scanning with phone, but disappeared after a few seconds, and has not shown as an available device since. Tried both while in car connected, and connected to pc pulling logs. Not a deal breaker, but would be a fun feature with the tunerview app recording ability.
Look here
http://ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/bluetooth_setup.htm

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I did that, the one time it showed up I used my devices # code. But it will never actually pair after that, or even try. It's like the units bluetooth radio isn't on or present.
Try and contact JR at Ktuner
[email protected]
Sponsored