Ktuner Update 4/17/17

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think he is saying your antivirus report was a false positive and that it's not an uncommon problem for whatever reason.
One more reply from them. Very responsive too.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner Update 4/17/17 ktuner 5
Sponsored

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I guess so, but it wasnt an issue until this update, and it sounds like 2 other members had an issue now too. Oh well, Ill let it be.
I kinda figured they'd say that... I'll check tonight to see if anything shows up, it's just odd how the BIOS system showed up after a restart and the bottom of the screen glitched. whoever is on support can be quick to make assumptions, I usually get as much Info as I can gather before I send an email that way they can't send no gotcha! phrases.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I kinda figured they'd say that... I'll check tonight to see if anything shows up, it's just odd how the BIOS system showed up after a restart and the bottom of the screen glitched. whoever is on support can be quick to make assumptions, I usually get as much Info as I can gather before I send an email that way they can't send no gotcha! phrases.
yeah, do your thing and hit em up. I dont know all the lingo so if you can better describe what happened, more power to you. let me know what they say

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yeah, do your thing and hit em up. I dont know all the lingo so if you can better describe what happened, more power to you. let me know what they say
I rebooted and downloaded the software, still shows up as Trojan but I suspect like everyone else, it's normal. the Megatrend BIOS + glitch was probably an anomaly from the way I shut off the computer, everything seems to be working fine.

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Another night without a cal and I'm on priority... :cry:

Only 1 cal so far this week, how bout you guys?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I imagine he has a backlog of them being as he doesnt count weekends as workdays anyhow, and then this past weekend he was at a track so he probably spent most of last week prepping that race car. Add in that all the v2s pretty much hit at the same time and you have lost to do. The wait sucks for sure, but it sure is fun driving around on starter 21 psi aggressive II in between cals!

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

As an insignificant non-priority person I am 7 days without a cal since I returned my last datalog. The unfortunate reality is that since Vit is the only one offering this service he has a lot of work on his plate, in addition to everything else he has going on. I'm sure my tune will be finalized before my birthday in August, ha. (slight exaggeration there) I've decided to just be patient with it. Thankfully the off the shelf maps are not bad.

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
As an insignificant non-priority person I am 7 days without a cal since I returned my last datalog. The unfortunate reality is that since Vit is the only one offering this service he has a lot of work on his plate, in addition to everything else he has going on. I'm sure my tune will be finalized before my birthday in August, ha. (slight exaggeration there) I've decided to just be patient with it. Thankfully the off the shelf maps are not bad.
Yeah I know I've tuned with him before on Hondata, took 10 days total. Just wanted to get a feel for the wait this time.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I know I've tuned with him before on Hondata, took 10 days total. Just wanted to get a feel for the wait this time.
I went in thinking 1 a week would be good being racing season and the rush of buyers on the v2

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
I hope it doesn't effect his work or makes him feel like he has to rush....

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope it doesn't effect his work or makes him feel like he has to rush....
I would not worry about that personally. From what I have seen he seems to be very careful with his work. He could easily have the starting calibration be the Ktuner Stage 2 and go from there but he starts very conservative and carefully and methodically builds from there.

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2004 Integra Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Thanks for sharing your experience. I was about to ask as well. I've never tuned with Vit, so I wondered what should be expected. I'm on priority as well, and sent my datalogs two days ago. I also sent him an email yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. I only have my first calibration from him, and it's the anti-fun. I was hoping to have something pretty good by this weekend, but maybe next weekend. :)

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for sharing your experience. I was about to ask as well. I've never tuned with Vit, so I wondered what should be expected. I'm on priority as well, and sent my datalogs two days ago. I also sent him an email yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. I only have my first calibration from him, and it's the anti-fun. I was hoping to have something pretty good by this weekend, but maybe next weekend. :)
Yeah it's going to take a little bit this go round, but it's all good!

Last edited:
OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you haven't already, flash either the stage 2 or 21 psi starter map in between logs for Vit. They are lots of fun.

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2004 Integra Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you haven't already, flash either the stage 2 or 21 psi starter map in between logs for Vit. They are lots of fun.
I'd personally rather wait for Vit's tune instead of running one of the base maps.
Sponsored