KTuner: It's Official... Rev Hang Defeated

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I'd love to hear more reviews about this feature, particularly from those that have experience with the 90's/2000's era JDM Hondas. How does this fix compare to the "rev-hang-less" cars of those days?
Sponsored

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si coupe
Country flag
Is the rev hang disable function available for the V1? If so, how do I get the option to do so?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is the rev hang disable function available for the V1? If so, how do I get the option to do so?
you have to email Ktuner to get access to the beta

Darky

First Name
Darcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I have the v1 for now. Working with @KTuner we had to read my ecu data to get the Canadian si ecu added.
As for the rev hang ive only owned 2001 si, 2007 si, And this one. I hated the rev hang I my 07 si but never did anything about it.

It was like night and day between the flashes. Rev hang is totally gone.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Thank you to everyone that tested and provided feedback. This is officially available today from the KTuner downloads page as an update.

Some testers noted that the aggressive on/off throttle without any rev hang was a bit much for their driving style, so we've also included a new Throttle Padding Quick Adjustment which allows for a medium and soft throttle padding setting beyond the standard one.

We're also testing these settings on CVT to aid with decel and may make that available if the feedback is good. Thanks everyone!

densify

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan
Country flag
Would anyone be kind enough to post a before and after video? I ordered a V2 but won't be receiving it until possibly end of this month/early next month. :)

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Would anyone be kind enough to post a before and after video? I ordered a V2 but won't be receiving it until possibly end of this month/early next month. :)
Wow dude..... Vit posted one on the 1st page of the thread :banghead:

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Just tried out the new rev hang settings, this is why @KTuner is #1!!! This is freaking awesome!!!!
Do you feel like the turbo comes on better now too? I flashed back and forth a couple of times and I think there is a noticeable difference in turbo response as well

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Do you feel like the turbo comes on better now too? I flashed back and forth a couple of times and I think there is a noticeable difference in turbo response as well
What settings do you have yours set at @cmwalton16 ...... I currently have early Spool, rev hang, soft
Sponsored