Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Ah got it.

Hey @KTuner, will V2s ship this week? Killing me with all these awesome updates haha.
Barring any delays with shipping etc we'll start assembling and shipping next week or the beginning of the following, it looks like. There's a lot of back orders, so we'll get them all out as soon as possible!

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there a way to have this in China? My engine is named L15B8, but should be pretty much the same. I don't need more boost, just fix rev-hang!

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Is there a way to have this in China? My engine is named L15B8, but should be pretty much the same. I don't need more boost, just fix rev-hang!
Shouldn't be a problem. Email me your ECU number to [email protected] and we'll see if it's already supported or if we need to add it.

Greaver01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch
I followed exactly what you had there Walton and after 5 minutes threw CELs like crazy...

Greaver01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch
Initially had boost target dampening set. Reflashed same but without that. Havent had an issue yet. Rev hang eliminated takes getting used to but is awesome. Shifter is still junk lol

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
I followed exactly what you had there Walton and after 5 minutes threw CELs like crazy...
Something else is going on then, it's not from the quick adjustments unless you disabled boost ramp and didn't disable under boost.

What lights are on exactly and what do the obd2 codes read when you hook up Ktuner to the ECU?

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Something else is going on then, it's not from the quick adjustments unless you disabled boost ramp and didn't disable under boost.

What lights are on exactly and what do the obd2 codes read when you hook up Ktuner to the ECU?
That's exactly it. He didn't disable underboost with dampening disabled.

Greaver01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch
Thanks guys, scared the bloody hell out of me first thing this morning on my way to work. Hey Ktuner question for you. With the changes made to eliminate rev hang, will this have any adverse effects on the vehicle? Does anyone else feel like with the lack of rev hang it really accentuates the notchiness of the shifter?

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks guys, scared the bloody hell out of me first thing this morning on my way to work. Hey Ktuner question for you. With the changes made to eliminate rev hang, will this have any adverse effects on the vehicle? Does anyone else feel like with the lack of rev hang it really accentuates the notchiness of the shifter?
IMO no adverse effects would come from this. May be a placebo but I feel that since there is no padding with bringing the throttle in (our email discussion @KTuner ) that this is helping the turbo ramp begin quicker.

Greaver01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch
Had another code go this morning dont know why. Was fine all day yesterday. Going to try and catch the issue on a log

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Had another code go this morning dont know why. Was fine all day yesterday. Going to try and catch the issue on a log
Crazy man. I've had two cars on this collectively over 6 months, drive the hell out of them, and have never had one code lol.

Hook up and read the codes and let us know.

Darky

First Name
Darcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
@KTuner I was going to ask you of that was a new feature. I saw that right away in the beta you directed me yo download for the Canadian si.
Works like a charm. Thank you!!
Sponsored