If you're looking for the Type-R or Great Deal on other Model Civics in NOVA

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
If you are looking for a Type-R in the Northern Virginia, or if you are looking for a great deal on any other civic. I can work with you too work on great pricing, so you just come in, and everything is already agreed upon. You can PM for either one, the Type-R will be Marked up, but creating a waiting list, and will let each person know how much my dealership is doing for a mark-up.
Sponsored

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
Mark-up? not interested. This car is just a ///M car for Honda. Mass produced factory performance absolutely no need to mark it up lol. fools and their money will soon be parted...

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
Spoke with a friend of ours yesterday who's in sales at a MD dealer, and he said they're all doing the same thing -- $5K markup. He also said they're getting between one and three CTRs per year at each dealership statewide.

Plus, already all spoken for, all sold -- I wouldn't be able to step in and get one if I wanted to.

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
Spoke with a friend of ours yesterday who's in sales at a MD dealer, and he said they're all doing the same thing -- $5K markup. He also said they're getting between one and three CTRs per year at each dealership statewide.

Plus, already all spoken for, all sold -- I wouldn't be able to step in and get one if I wanted to.
The entire DMV area are trying to give the impression that this car is so limited. It's not. I've lived in Oklahoma and a dealer there tells me they are getting 6 type r's at MSRP. And that they will getting them. Same dealer said they will get 2-4 si's till the end of the year. Don't believe the hype in the DMV. They are trying to appease to our deeper pockets.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
The entire DMV area are trying to give the impression that this car is so limited. It's not. I've lived in Oklahoma and a dealer there tells me they are getting 6 type r's at MSRP. And that they will getting them. Same dealer said they will get 2-4 si's till the end of the year. Don't believe the hype in the DMV. They are trying to appease to our deeper pockets.
Yeah, maybe. We already bought two cars from him, and we were talking about it over dinner at his house, not at the dealership, so he's certainly not hyping it up for me. Could be the higher-ups at his dealership are spreading this word down to his level, too.

OP
OP

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Honda is literally giving each type r a build number, doing an auction for number 1. IT IS A LIMITED CAR, Honda reps have told us this and they wont be making more than a certain amount. You are lucky if you get it at MSRP. We already have someone offering 10k ADM. The car we are getting is going for that much. Also build number is everything when it comes to pricing on the Type R. If you want the Type R in the DMV Area, every dealership in my district, will be over 10k ADM....If you think otherwise, or you get one. Please show your bill of sale because I Guarantee, no person in this area is getting this car for MSRP. If you want it at MSRP go drive to Oklahoma, and if you think 6 Type Rs at one dealership is not limited, you are mistaken. If you want one of the first builds, we will take deposit at 15k ADM. I can facilitate that. I am not trying to be a jerk, but if you dont work for Honda, and if you dont see the incoming unit, and if you dont have Honda Reps, personally telling you that the Type R is not an exclusive, please do not say they are not. I am sorry, it hurts that you dont want to pay more for something than what is advertised, but you guys also fight to get 1000s of dollars off the price of a car, and get dealership to take 2k-3k losses. It's time to pay the price, if you want the type-r. I am sorry for this post, being aggressive, but the Type-R will not be sold at MSRP or even 1000 over. If you do want 1 of the 2 Type R, and if you want to be guaranteed the first one in, its 15k ADM.

OP
OP

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Mark-up? not interested. This car is just a ///M car for Honda. Mass produced factory performance absolutely no need to mark it up lol. fools and their money will soon be parted...
SO why is honda having an auction on their site for the first one? are you kidding me.

OP
OP

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Yeah, maybe. We already bought two cars from him, and we were talking about it over dinner at his house, not at the dealership, so he's certainly not hyping it up for me. Could be the higher-ups at his dealership are spreading this word down to his level, too.
Your friend is not lying, Honda is making this a collector year, few dealerships will receive more than others, Ours is getting 2 this year. Bigger volume dealerships will get a few more. No Dealership will receive 10 Type Rs, in a year, atleast not for the next year or 2. We have our first up still, and you get it guaranteed at 15k ADM, as of right now there are 3 customers at 10k ADM, and for them it is first come in gets it.

OP
OP

airkizr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Honda is making 6000 type rs between now and march. there are 330 Million people in America. atleast lets say 1/2 a million on the market or interested in the type r. if you dont think 6000 people will pay the price youre kidding yourselves
Sponsored