I drove my CTR 700 miles home

Gengstout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thanks for sharing, glad you are enjoying such an awesome new car !
Sponsored

OP
OP

foxxdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#0817 CTR
I am jealous. . . . :)

How is the interior noise level when cruising between 70-80 mph on the highway?
It actually really wasn't too bad. If I remember correctly, isn't the 3rd exhaust there to help with the drone? Either way It never bothered me on the drive back

bubbaleenc

Owning the country roads.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T Sedan '01 4Runner '18 Suburban
Country flag
Thanks for the great writeup! I grew up in Gastonia and live just east of Greensboro now. When I got my EXT the first thing I did was take it to Beech Mountain, down 19E, then down 226A through Little Switzerland. The handling was amazing and even in the CVT I had a good time. I can only image what fun those roads will be in the CTR (especially with the MT and good tires)!!!

Enjoy it, and keep posting your experiences!!!

Nomar06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Si Sedan
Nice write up! Congrats on the CTR!

So 2 CTR's in the Charlotte area......Can I come and drool at your cars? lol Im around Uptown in a '15 Si.

It appears that Hendrick Honda might be getting a red one, might try to swing by and look at it this weekend if its there.....

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Congrats on the CTR, and thanks for the write up :thumbsup:

Cranium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
You picked it up in Buffalo yesterday right? Was great meeting you, the black looked beautiful. Enjoy the car!
Did you buy this at Ray Laks Honda in Orchard Park? I live in OP and was just up there on Friday drooling over this car. They had told me someone from NC had purchased this. Awesome car! Congratulations!

Judd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Coupe, Type R
Did you buy this at Ray Laks Honda in Orchard Park? I live in OP and was just up there on Friday drooling over this car. They had told me someone from NC had purchased this. Awesome car! Congratulations!
@foxxdie bought it and picked it up, I happened to stop in and the car was there and we met. I bought mine in Syracuse, just waiting for it to be delivered in either July or August. I live in Lancaster so I will be driving mine around out here!

PowerOfDreams2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 CRX Si, 1994 Civic EX Sedan, 2016 HRV EX-L, 1998 Civic Hatch DX, 2017 Civic Type R #593
Country flag
Great review. Thanks for sharing. I drove mine home for over 2 hours (mostly highway) but some stop and go traffic. Has anyone else accidently hit the brake hold button while shifting? lol I did about 2-3 times

y4ngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB CTR
Country flag
Great review. Thanks for sharing. I drove mine home for over 2 hours (mostly highway) but some stop and go traffic. Has anyone else accidently hit the brake hold button while shifting? lol I did about 2-3 times
I keep hitting it when I rest my arm down, it's kind of annoying tbh. I'm dying to drive this car more though, won't get it back until Sat and the wait is killing me.
Sponsored