Husky Liners Photos – Front & Rear Seats + Trunk Liner

ZacksWorld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2010 Kia Soul+
Country flag
Hey all – there are a few other threads devoted to the Husky Liners but I figured the more photos the merrier since it helps people decide whether or not they want to purchase them.

I haven't done any driving with them yet. The fit is very good but there are some small gaps in the sidewalls that may go away over time. The material is definitely high-quality, but not as rubbery / thick as I imagined they would be. I had rubber floor mats in my Kia Soul that were very grippy and thick but did not have sidewalls and did not provide the kind of protection that the Husky Liners do. The liners have teeth on the bottom of them so that they stay snug in the car and don't slide around at all.

They are obviously very easy to put into the car, but take caution with the rear set as they are one large piece and the teeth on the bottom may scratch the cloth/leather in the car if you're not careful. The instructions rightly suggest to make sure the seats are slid all the way back when installing the front mats, and slid all the way forward when installing the rear mat.

I put the photos in an album for easier viewing:
https://goo.gl/photos/aC5mpyDMuhn86qXG9
Sponsored

logan

New Civic Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CIVIC EX-T
So you installed the husky mats and then just kept the free mats that came with the car on top of those husky's. Do they slide around?

OP
OP
ZacksWorld

ZacksWorld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2010 Kia Soul+
Country flag
So you installed the husky mats and then just kept the free mats that came with the car on top of those husky's. Do they slide around?
Haha I was afraid that it was going to come across that way... I took those photos with the stock floor mats on top of the Husky's so that people could see how much more coverage they would be getting with the upgraded mats versus the standard carpeted mats. I put the original mats in the box the Husky's came in and put them in the attic.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really love my Husky all-weather floor mats; perfect fit fronts and rear! Definitely recommend them. They're custom made and collect dirt effectively! Pics in my showcase garage. I have the OEM Honda all-weather trunk tray and for the most part, it's almost the same as the Husky brand.
Sponsored