How much are you paying for your CTR?

What is your agreement with your dealer?

• Total voters

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was thinking this may be a good spot for everyone to chime in on what their deal is with the dealer they are working with.

Now I know some of you have deals with multiple dealers so I guess just post up your BEST deal for now.

Feel free to post your thoughts/ experiences with these dealers too.

I'm hoping the dealers that post here on civicx.com will see this thread and get to "know their audience". :p
Sponsored

VtecAF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Civic Hybrid 2001 s2000-Sold
I was thinking this may be a good spot for everyone to chime in on what their deal is with the dealer they are working with. Now I know some of you have deals with multiple dealers so I guess just post up your BEST deal for now. Feel free to post your thoughts/ experiences with these dealers too.
Paying 10% ADM here in WA. Everywhere else I checked either wasn't taking deposits or was charging 5k over so I figured 10% was reasonable. Praying for no blue or red or I will be waiting until MY18.

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
I was thinking this may be a good spot for everyone to chime in on what their deal is with the dealer they are working with. Now I know some of you have deals with multiple dealers so I guess just post up your BEST deal for now. Feel free to post your thoughts/ experiences with these dealers too.
good i idea, this will be interesting:popcorn:

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
@Trey This was a great idea for a post! Just cast my vote.

OP
OP
Trey

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Paying 10% ADM here in WA. Everywhere else I checked either wasn't taking deposits or was charging 5k over so I figured 10% was reasonable. Praying for no blue or red or I will be waiting until MY18.
I added 10 percent over MSRP for you. Never thought of that. Could be 3500-3800?!?

Honda_Scott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
I'm will to pay 10% over the invoice cost. So the dealership will get a 10% profit. If you pay the dealership 10% over MSRP, in actual reality your paying 15-20% over the cost of the vehicle. I notice this was not an option, so I put MSRP. Dealership still have to make some type of profit or they will lose their business.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I feel for whoever voted 7k over. I'm sure if they spent a few hours they could find one at or much closer to MSRP within a reasonable distance of their location.

OP
OP
Trey

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can see who voted, I assume others can as well. I hope no one here downs anyone for their financial choices and that everyone votes without any recourse so that this poll is somewhat accurate. :thumbsup:

Honda_Scott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
I can see who voted, I assume others can as well. I hope no one here downs anyone for their financial choices and that everyone votes without any recourse so that this poll is somewhat accurate. :thumbsup:
I just look. I didn't know that you can actually see everyone that voted. lol